Chapter 7 Feelings

Whooo! Prepare yourself for a long chapter. Because it's going to be worth it! I hope..

Macaque is so overrated.

And I don't mind at all ;)

This chapter also contains Sun Wukong aka Monkey King x Y/n. So please accept this fate of yours. If not, why are you here? :)

Also, changed the picture for various reasons..

° ° °

You sat up once again from your bed and wondered what happened yesterday evening. You couldn't quite remember the details but you remembered Macaque checking you out while you were fake sleeping. You giggled the thought of him actually saying 'Daamn. So thick..' in his human form. Or just a tall hansome version of him. Both forms worked for you.

You let out a yawn and continued to slack off on your bed. Not really feeling the best. You felt dizzy and had a belly ache.

Before you decided to reach for your phone on the nightstand, you felt a cold breeze coming from a certain direction. You looked to the right side of your room and saw the window completely open.

'Was it open the entire night?'

You narrowed your eyebrows and lazily stood up from the soft bed. Not really wanting to do anything today.

You stumbled your way to the window and took a look outside the city before shutting it completely. It was sunny for once. It had been raining constantly for the past two to three weeks or so.

You turned around to face the other side of the wall and looked at the alarm clock that was on the nightstand.

8:56

You groaned in annoyance and walked towards it. You took your phone and entered in the password that you memorized well.

You were writing an e-mail to your boss. For him to get a warning that you won't be able to help your coworker's today. You just hoped at the end that he'll read it before actually reaching the coffee shop you were working at.

You sighed in relief that one of your daily ill tasks was successfully marked off your list. The next step was now to relax and take a small nap.

You snuggled yourself back on the bed and placed the thick blanked over your body. It was warm and soft. It was worth it buying the blanket for over 500 cash. It was a total rip-off but you didn't mind.

° ° °

You tried to close your eyes and fall asleep but something was wrong. It's like, your body refuses to sleep. Even though it needed the rest.

The bed was comfy and the pillows were soft like cotton. Just why is your body refusing to sleep? Was there something you needed to do before going back to sleep? Or was your body just too energetic to fall asleep?

Whatever it was, it pissed you off. You wanted to get better as soon as possible. But no. Your body has decided to stay awake for probably the entire day.

You layed your head down on the cotton-soft pillow and stared at the ceiling with an expressionless face. It was relaxing just being alone. It was comfortable, soft and silent..

Wait,...silent?

You quickly sat up and remembered what happened yesterday. You weren't able to find Macaque yesterday evening after having an argument with him.

Was that the reason the window was left open? He left you? All alone? In your apartment?

You grasped your hair tightly and pull them. The tears that started to swallow in your eyes, fell down your cheeks.