Chapter 33 The Twins

Thank you for yooo69feelinggood for voting my chapters and also other books I've been writing.

Love you hoomie.

° ° °

I woke up next to Wukong. It seems that she's done what she wanted to do and sacrificed herself for the good of the world. What a legend.

I frowned upon her as I sat up. Never have I felt this broken before. However, she will remain in me.

That's what she said to me before she left at least. . .

-

"Let me guess, it's about Wukong, Right?"

"Correct."

"May I know what you wanted to ask him?"

". . ."

-

"You wanted to give him his long awaited answer." I mumbled.

I stared down to my hand and saw the ring he placed on my hand. I wasn't a gold person but the red gem shined through my eyes. It was pure and precious. I don't feel like putting it off.

She must've meant a lot to Wukong. No doubt.

"Was that really everything you wished for, Edea?" I asked myself as I stood up from my sleeping position.

I turned around to look at the exhausted monkey crying in sorrow as I made my away outside the car.

A sacrifice made by her. Only to receive power and control. . .I felt bad.

She was me after all. If I stood in her place, I would've done the same.

I walked a good distance from the car and aimed at a certain mountain nearby. I stretched my arm towards it and without breaking a sweat, I was able to shoot out a steam, blue fire from my hand.

It went towards it with an incredible speed and after hitting it's target, the mountains tip formed into a 'U'.

The explosion sound started after hitting the three second mark and blowed a thick wind around it. The sand was swirling around like crazy.

I was able to keep my stand. But the car almost had gotten blown away. If Wukong hadn't noticed the wind coming towards us, the others inside might've gotten hurt because of me.

I own and control it now.

I need to keep this a secret from Macaque for now. Otherwise. . .we might end up fighting each other.

Who knows.

Maybe not.

Maybe he'll refuse and surrender.

I doubt he'll turn his back on me.

Monkey King tapped on my shoulder. His hesitant eyes locked on mine and back to the ring. He let's out a chuckle before speaking.

"You're still keeping it? Macaque wouldn't be so happy to see that."

"Of course I'm keeping this. I feel bad not keeping it for Edea. After all, you were the one who gave it to her which was my body."

Wukong scratched the back of his neck anxiously and nodded.

"Well. . .if you insist. Be careful with that power though. Use it for urgent matters."

"I will."

I gave him a hopeful smile before the others stormed out from the van. They gagged at the scene before them.