Chapter 29 Unexpected Thief's

"So are you telling me...that Red, my own brother, is the creator of The True Fire of Samadhi? How come I have it too? It's either him or your seme-"

"Shush. I don't want to hear that."

I giggled and noticed that our training slowly came to an end. Yeap. You heard it right. He was training me. However, comparing my Flame to Red's own past Samadhi Flame is nothing. I was like an ant trying to build its way to his level.

However, one got me curious. Who was Nezha he just mentioned in the story? Was he an ally or an old friend? Whoever it was, he sounded interesting. Just hearing a small part of his story already got me curious.

I can't let myself think deep into this 'Nezha' guy though. Otherwise...Macaque will...nope don't even think about it. It won't happen and never will!

"It's almost time for the second round."

I turned around towards Bull King and lowered my staff.

"Huh? What second round?"

"Dinner."

"What?! I thought we already finished..."

"That was the appetizer."

I grumbled and hopped on his large hand. Voices behind the lava fall were barely to be heard but it seems that my father recognized the voices and immediately changed his amused face to an annoyed one.

"Hey, your new place is pretty cool!"

A voice echoed from a distance.

'Oh no...Red really did do it...'

He walked up towards the lava fall and hid me inside his fist. He held a huge raw chicken leg on his right arm and carried it on his shoulders with no problem.

As he entered the lava fall, I felt the heat slowly rising. I was able to smell the freshly cooked chicken. Man, that got me hungry once more. I'm usually not the one eating much back then but ever since I got my ability, It's been stealing my proteins. They never told me power needs food! Man.

"What are you little thieves doing here again?"

"Yoooo!" A voice I recognized shouted.

Bull King opened his grasp and revealed my figure towards the three 'thieves' he mentioned. Mk formed his mouth into an 'O' and his friend sitting next to him straight up had stars forming in her eyes. Her smile even widened.

I chuckled nervously as I met them once again. For a moment I thought this was the last time I was ever going to see them before this world ends. After carefully choosing my words to greet them in the palace, the Bull King dropped his chicken leg on the table.

"Hehe...Father, how come you came back so early with Y/n?"

The breeze suddenly stormed inside the room. Knowing who it was, we all turned all the way to the other side of the table to see my mother floating on top of her seat.

"I thought it'd be just a family dinner. I didn't imagine we'd have outsiders." She said as she took her rightful seat.

Mk giggled nervously as he heard Princess Iron Fan complain about the sudden visit. As for the other two, they stayed silent as the rest of the family sat down. Obviously, I sat next to Red. Who seemingly looked nervous and irritated at the same time.

"I assume you already know our truce from before isn't very solid. Spit it out, what's your excuse for coming all this way to disturb our family dinner."

"Eh, they said they're trying to find the true fire of samadhi." Red spoke for them.

Both of my parents spat out the remaining water they had in their mouths and right after that, Bull King exclaimed 'What' at them. I jumped at his sudden aggressiveness toward the three protagonists. Really, I would've done that too if I were aware of what it was really capable of.