💫𝕋𝕎𝕆💫

Venti's POV:

Fluffy white clouds that resembled little wooly sheep strolled across the cerulean sky. The cool morning breeze caressed my cheeks as I gazed at the sparkling waters flowing on the fountain. The majestic fountain was built as a symbol of hope and freedom and it occupied pride of place beside the church, as it should.

An ear-piercing scream jolted me from my thoughts. It was Flora. Soon, a crowd had gathered around Floral Whisper. Out of curiosity, I, too, rushed to the flower shop, clutching my lyre tightly.

"I can't believe those rare tropical blooms I got for your shop were all stolen! It took me forever to find them for you!" Flora's sister vociferated. She seemed to be on the verge of tears.

"Somebody help us... It must be the Treasure Hoarders or the Abyss Order," the small girl cried. Tears stained her chubby cheeks as she buried her face in her sister's arms.

Upon hearing that, I agreed to help and sprang into action. Even without any leads, I had an inkling as to who was the thief. I decided not to trouble the traveler and dashed out of the iron gate faster than a cheetah on steroids.

Only after I reached my beloved tree at Windrise did I spread my wings and soar towards the tallest mountain near the bustling city. Its rocky cliffs and pearl-white snow that covered every path made it near impossible for the average adventurer to climb. To reach the summit was no easy feat, but for me, it was a piece of cake.

Fortunately, nobody noticed me as I neared Dragonspine. The winds told me it was more likely for the Treasure Hoarders to be behind this. None of them rivaled my mortal form in power, but I would rather retrieve the flowers under their noses with stealth. So I set up a temporary camp to wait till the night.

Under the moon's glow, I landed in front of a suspicious-looking boulder gracefully, knee-deep in the icy snow. The magic seal placed on the rock resembled the Abyss Order's work. Nevertheless, I broke the seal with a flick of a finger. Even their advanced hiding techniques did not pose a challenge to me.

I entered the dark, eerie cave, venturing into the unknown. I whistled merrily with an innocent look on my face, a look that said, "I'm totally not here to thrash some lowly thieves or bash up Abyss Mages."

However, something felt off. It wasn't a hideout after all.

In the darkness, I caught a glimpse of a flash of blue and silver. It was something I knew too well, a legendary weapon stolen by the Fatui all those years ago.

Transforming my lyre into a sparkling divine bow, I prepared for an epic battle ahead.