💫💫𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐💫💫

Scaramouche's POV:

"Scaramouche, I have to head to Lingju Pass-"

"I know! It doesn't matter. This is more important than any debt collection!" I growled at the young ginger, who folded his arms in dismay.

"I don't have all day, Scara, and if you would please stop wasting my time-" Tartaglia started again.

"Tsk. If you wish to do something actually useful for a change, you would take this envelope and go," I ordered in a threatening tone, glaring at the young Harbinger.

We had been at it for almost half an hour already, and Tartaglia showed no signs of giving in. I had about five minutes before I had to sail to Snezhnaya, so I had no time to deal with any more of his nonsense. At least Y/N was trying to establish a good relationship with the archons so that she could backstab them later. Hence, technically, she wasn't slacking off. Tartaglia, on the other hand, always claimed that he had too much to do when I constantly noticed him out with Zhongli the entire time I was in Liyue.

"Look, I'll get the strongest fighter in the Technology Department to spar with you, happy?" I proposed, attempting to bribe him. He tapped his chin and replied, "But everyone in there is no match for me."

I scoffed at his ignorance but could not correct him due to time constraints, so instead, I came up with another idea. "How about this? I'll convince the Tsaritsa to dispatch you to Natlan, and then you can pick a fight with anyone you want."

"We have a deal!" He grinned and swiped the envelope from my hands like lightning. "Laters, shorty!"

I growled in annoyance as he trotted off to hand the letter to the former Lord of Geo. Twirling the envelope in his hands, he didn't show any care for it at all! I could only pray that when it arrives in Y/N's palms, the words would still be recognizable. Preferably, clear as day.

Inazuma was in chaos when I had left, and I couldn't be more glad to return to Snezhnaya. I took a detour to hand the letter to Tartaglia, hoping that I wouldn't run into any trouble. That little rascal just wouldn't let our plans flourish and grow into a bigger project. At least my wisdom and experience got us the Electro Gnosis.

How was Y/N doing? That question haunted me all day. Sometimes I was worried that she forgot that it was a code and really did go to a party with a god. Imaginary scenarios that belonged in nightmares flooded my mind. Y/N, sitting side-by-side with the Geo Archon and the Electro Archon, all sipping some traditional Osmanthus Wine while at a hideous stone table that was crafted by an ignorant Adeptus. Pushing those inconceivable thoughts aside, I focused on the task at hand, which was to sprint to the ship as quickly and elegantly as possible without missing the ride to Snezhnaya.

Besides, last I checked, the God of Eternity was busy sulking in her Plane of Euthymia while her familiar just handed her most precious item over to the very people who almost destroyed Inazuma inside out.

And maybe, just maybe, Y/N headed to Fountaine to argue politics with the God of Justice, and it wasn't impossible that she decided to try some alcohol at last. After all, no matter what her aunt, Ms. A. L/N, told her, she couldn't keep away from those drinks forever, could she?

Say, Y/N finally had decided to give it a shot, wouldn't the best and most obvious choice be the wine from Dawn Winery? A smug smile graced my lips as I attempted to imagine Y/N gulping down glass after glass of Death After Noon, saying that she never should've listened to her aunt, while Ms. L/N stood at the entrance, annoyance sparkling in her irises.

However, Y/N loved rules and regulations, so it was improbable that she would disobey one of the brightest minds in Snezhnaya deliberately without reason. But in ever-free Mondstadt, surrounded by drunkards and freedom-sworn residents, would she ever come to the decision that Dandelion Wine would be perfect for a starry night?

Especially if the God of Freedom was by her side...