💫💫𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐-𝕋𝕎𝕆💫💫

Klee's POV:

"I thought we are getting a knight to accompany us," the funny lady commented with an expression similar to the weird grown up's. "Correct! Y/N, meet Klee, the Spark Knight. Klee, meet Ms Y/N, a toy seller from Liyue." Master Tone-Deaf Bard introduced us to each other.

Miss Y/N stared at him incredulously and took a quick look at me. I looked up at her with big round eyes and exclaimed, "Yay! Klee's happy to make new friends!"

"Uhh... Nice to meet you, young Klee," she knelt down and held out a hand with a soft smile. I shook it enthusiastically and giggled non-stop. Miss Y/N brushed a strand of hair out of my face and stood up to meet Master Tone-Deaf Bard's eyes.  With a cheeky grin, he exclaimed, "C'mon, let's get going then!"

For the first taste of Mondstadt's beauty, Master Tone-Deaf Bard brought us to Windrise. We sat under the huuuuuge tree where Master Jean visited frequently for some peace. It was so romantic! I scaled the thick tree trunk and hopped on the branches to pick up an Anemoculus while Master Tone-Deaf Bard told Miss Y/N the tales of Old Mondstadt. Master Jean had told me about it multiple times already!

Miss Y/N was a really kind lady who even gave me a small gift! They were wrapped in sparkly red foam paper with Dodocco designs on it. Inside contained an artifact set that she called "Crimson Witch of Flames", and she explained that they would give Klee good luck! Apparently, a friend named Rosa gave it to her.

After that, I suggested that we head to Starsnatch Cliff for the beautiful view! I was glad that Captain Kaeya had prevented my mother from destroying it, otherwise Miss Y/N wouldn't be able to visit one of the best places in Mondstadt!

Master Tone-Deaf Bard wanted to show Miss Y/N the gigantic cooking pot in Dadaupa Gorge, which was heated by Flaming Flowers. Bubbling with excitement, I trotted after them, my small hand in Miss Y/N's palm. However, Master Tone-Deaf Bard complained that we were as slow as tortoises when Miss Y/N went off the road to collect Sweet Flowers for the thousandth time. He took her by the hand and the moment his slender fingers touched Miss Y/N's warm ones, her cheeks tinted red and she squeezed my hand a little. I tilted my head when I noticed that. She didn't have the same reaction when she held my hand, so she couldn't be allergic to hands.

Maybe Master Tone-Deaf Bard was just hotter than I was. If my assumption was accurate, then I hoped that Miss Y/N's poor hand wasn't burning like her face was.

Master Tone-Deaf Bard dragged us across the plains, sprinting like a cheetah on steroids. The enormous pot came into view as we slowed down, but hilichurls came into view too. Ah! There was a mitachurl too! Forever calm and collected, Miss Y/N rolled up her sleeves and whipped out a bow to shoot the bad bad monsters. I didn't even need to bring out my Jumpty Dumpties to smash the enemies to the ground!

As the sky began to turn into a beautiful shade of warm colors, Miss Y/N examined the pot while Master Tone-Deaf Bard played super fun games with Klee! We had a whale of a time, but Master Tone-Deaf Bard informed us that we had to return when the last light of the sun sank below the horizon. If Klee stayed out too long after darkness enveloped the land, then Jean would be enraged and Klee would be back in solitary confinement again...

Miss Y/N showed us a shortcut that allowed us to arrive in the city earlier. "If you turn this button," she explained patiently, "the mechanism will be activated and you will be transported to where you want to go, as long as there is a Teleport Waypoint there as well. Feel it." Then Miss Y/N turned the tiny button slowly and whoosh! We were whisked away and when the light cleared, in front of us was a scenery of the city!

That was a really cool trick. From then on, Klee could sneak out and sneak back in so quick and efficiently that nobody would notice! Klee would never land in solitary confinement again, all thanks to the wonderful and amazing Miss Y/N!