Come back, I miss you

Jin didn't come inside the apartment this time and you didn't even invite, you kept moving until you found yourself in the house. your mother hovers around you showering her unconditional love, she seems like she was grateful to be able to spend some days with you, to express her love and to feel the magic of your presence in the house once again, she tries to be there with you until she leaves to prepare the dinner while you are in your room trying to complete your homework.

You have the books open but you aren't reading, the room, the cutouts of magazine, your old books your toys all of this doesn't seem like yours anymore except for your mother, you don't want to accept but you are missing Jin, terribly.

You get your phone to search for his number from the pocket of your jeans, staring at the name that you have saved my husband, dying to call him and ask why didn't he call you? where is he? Is he missing you too?

'I can't call him, I am still angry for leaving me behind' you keep your phone back on your reading table in a deep sigh.

You are done with the dinner, your mother made sure to prepare your favourites, she is making your bed as you brush your teeth before you are off to bed next to your mother, the day at your apartment ends early not like the way at Jin's house and its because your mother has to wake up early in the morning.

You are rolling on your bed, trying hard to sleep, repeating yourself that you are dying to doze off but nothing seems to work out, Jin is not here and you know you can't even sleep walk this time as he will still be not.

The thoughts float all over in the hazy room, thinking what Jin might be doing, if he too wasn't able to sleep, the hour hand of the clock moves like they were minutes and you are still awake, you trot close to the window in your room to look at the moon which seems like it has been pasted on a black sheet, it reminds you of the day you were with Jin at the dream world park.

You are staring at the red moon as you explore your thoughts until the darkness is mixed with a little light, making you realise you don't have to try to sleep anymore, you spent the whole night wondering about Jin.

"You are awake early" you mother says after she sees you sitting on a chair at the side of the window.

"Yes" you hide the fact that you didn't rest your lids for the whole night.

You sit there for some more time while you mother follows her routine, you are ready in your school uniform before time, you have your lunch and wish your mother with a kiss before you take off to your school, you are in Jin's car, he has left it here for you, it smells dry and unpleasing so unlike the time when you were with Jin which smelled like flowers and happiness, or maybe the difference was in the person who drove it.

'Everything around me reminds of your presence' you whisper, resting your head on the windows of the backseat with your eyes closed as the driver takes you to the school.

You have made it to school on time, you are sitting in your class, staring out at the window when your name is called out, shifting everyone's interest on you, you gaze to look at the front only to find Eun Woo at your place, you can feel other students glaring at you in an utmost shock.

"You left this in the music hall last time " Eun Woo says, given the type, he has never showed interest in anyone before.

"Thanks" you breathe.

It is a jaw dropping moment, you can't believe he came to you only to return your lips gloss that you misplaced somewhere in the music room, you can hear the ohhs and awws spread around in the air.

"We will be practising today, come if you are free" he smiles, and you can't believe he did.

You plan to eavesdrop near the music hall without anyone knowing, not even Eun Woo and his group, you are standing at the side of the hall's door peeping through to check if they are still practising during one of your free periods, thankfully your English teacher didn't turn up today.