I didn't deny

Jin is beside you with his guards up, you settle in the pirate ship swing, you can hear little whispers of Jin counting, it starts low like it is giving a little trailer of it movement until it takes a full pace, almost touching the sky, your hairs are flying around like kites, there is a unique sinking feeling you feel in your stomach, you are shouting your lungs out of this unbearable terror.

Jin too is scared but not more than you, your screams are terrifying him to death, he is holding you from your waist to take twice the creeping pain to protect you from the free-fall, you are dizzy to the point that you have lost control over your body with only Jin managing to hold you tightly until he gives a warning sign to stop the ride mid-way.

Jin was well-prepared this time and had made sure to discuss with the security department of the ride about the signs to stop it in case of an emergency.

Jin holds you from your shoulder as you toddle to get out, you are awake but extremely tired of all the excretion your body had to deal with, you are sitting at a side on a metallic bench, taking all your time to relax.

"Are you okay?" Jin peers handing you a water bottle, he managed to grab quickly from a nearby stall, "I told you it's not safe" he sighs.

"I am fine really" you comfort him, pulling him closer to sit next to you, you put your head on his shoulder and close your eyes.

He doesn't move all this while as you rest, there are people gushing over you and the caring man beside, you make such lovely couple, the pale crescent moon is shining in the sky, the air is cool but comforting because you have your moon, Jin.

"I am hungry" you breathe, raising your head up to face him.

"Come, lets eat then" he stands offering his hand for you to hold.

"I am tired" you say, puffing your lungs out as you sit leaning forward.

Jin settles in a kneeling position "get on me" he adds.

"Really?" you smile hopping on his back with your legs wrapped around his waist and your hand over his neck.

"You aren't as heavy as I thought" he remarks as he lumbers.

"I am not heavy, am I?" your shrill voice adds, hitting his eardrum.

"Slow, baby, did your forget how close my ears are to you? I will hear even if you whisper at this distance"

"Your cheeks too are closer to me" you are peeking at his cheek when he suddenly turns his head to you, meeting your eyes.

"So?" he is confused.

"And... your lips too" you mumble as your eyes trails to his thick cherry lips.

"We have reached" he doges his stare away from you, pointing to a centre hall, a food court.

"I will walk" you come back to your senses tapping on his shoulder to get you down.

It is a short walk inside, you order one of your favourite food, a cheese burst pizza, fried chicken and coke while Jin orders a bottle of soju for himself after you sit at one of the tables.

"Can I drink too?" you have never tasted alcohol in your life before, you are eighteen but you never got a chance to drink before as you don't have a drinking buddy yet.

"Have you ever tasted alcohol before?"

"No," you blurt "I mean yes" you lie instantly, you are assured Jin is the only man who can handle you however drunk you are.

"You haven't" Jin confirms shaking his head in a no.

"Okay... yes I haven't" you respond "but can I now?" you pout, blinking your eyes as you set your chin on your palm.