I trust you

You can hear Jin complaining about everything that comes in his way as you both walk to the nearest subway station but you are feeling all opposite, you have always been a lover of strolls, the city like always is charming and happening, a particularly lovely sight, the restaurants at the sides of the pavement are full of life, letting you forget about the things that had occupied you for the whole day, no complains, no expectations, no rules and no punishments just you beside your man, Jin.

"It is so crowded" Jin blabbers as he is about to get in the line for the tickets.

"Quiet" you press your lips with your index fingers as you give him a sign to move forward, it is a rare sight, the CEO Jin in a line getting pushed once in a while as he waits, he is irritated as hell.

He buys two tokens after a long struggle "Here" he hands you one of the tokens before he stops near a map to get an idea of the train you both might have to catch, he is a newbie confused of the interconnected routes "This one right here" he finally sums up, pointing to the platform which is closest to your vision.

"This one?" you ask for a confirmation.

"Yes"

"Lets run then" you shout.

"What?" he looks at you clueless.

"Run, we will catch the one that stopped right now," you are planning for a thriller, right here on an extremely crowded station, you suddenly run like you are participating in a competition, bumping into some other traveller, trying to get inside, Jin is trying to chase you until he manages to get ahead of you inside the metro while your are left behind, getting squeezed between other passengers.

He quickly turns around to see you, you wave your hand up in the air to give him as sign that you are still behind a few steps away from the door, he manages to get closer to the door but couldn't manage to get out as the door closes before he could.

There is a sudden feeling you can feel pumping hard in your heart, a certain fear when you see Jin from the other side of the glass window, your eyes trails him, you have a feeling like he is moving away from you, sadness is seizing your being, a pain flowing down into your veins while Jin is going crazy, realising the fact that you would be left behind, he really wants to break the door apart, you have never seen him so helpless like he is now.

The metro leaves and you are parted from Jin, the place that was fun to you has now turned to an epitome of fear, the place is full of people yet you feel emptiness crawling all over you.

You lumber at the corner of the platform which has a depressing, left out seat, you don't know what you are trying to do sitting on that chair, 'Jin,' you sigh, you don't leave, even though the other train stops at the same platform.

You are blankly staring into the space with a belief that he would come back to you, to fight for your fears, you aren't alone in this world, he is someone you can count on, your man, Jin, you are nervously shaking your feet as you wait for your destination to come find you.

And he comes back running down the stairs like the spring does when the winter ends, his pale face tells the story of his misery as he crazily looks out for you until he finds what he is looking for, leaving no movement to minimise the distance between you and him.

"Are you okay?" he sits on the tip of his toes facing you as you sit at the metallic settee

You pull your head up to gaze at him when the words suddenly come out from your mouth before you even knowing "I trust you" your moon right in front of you, you have your answer, you understand now what Jin told you about trusting someone, it is something you felt, you had trust in Jin and that was the reason you believed he would come back.

"I know" there is a tender smile that rests on his face as he stretches his arm to lightly rasp your head, "let's not ride the subway"

"We won't" you admit as you too are scared, you can't even think of letting Jin slip away from you again.

You are outside of the subway station waiting for the car to arrive, jin is tightly holding your hand as you both stand, he still couldn't forget the agony of few moments.

"Were you scared when I was left behind" you look at him sideways, you can't forget the feeling you had when he was away from you, it was like a suffocation making it difficult to breathe.

"I don't want to talk about it, you are right next to me that's all I know" he exhales, you can see a clear reflection of yourself in his admiring eyes.

"I was, it felt like I was left all alone in a battleground, I mean I have travelled on a subway before but now that you are with me I think I have forgotten how to live without you" your forehead pucker in a frown.

"Do you want to stay with your mother for some days?" he asks and you suddenly find it out of context, but there is a change in you, you are unknowingly being dependent on him and he is scared this dependence might weaken you, turning you into someone that always relies on others.

"Why?" you are yet unaware of what his presence has done to you, yes, you have forgotten to live without him, it has become difficult for you to go beyond your comfort zone.

"You should live with her for some days" he breathes "because I have to leave for a business meeting, tonight and I don't know how much time it will take" he adds, unsure of how you would react.

You stand numb like there is no right expression you can use for this sudden information, the silence persists until Jin's phone rings telling him that the car is around here somewhere, Jin sends his live location before you can find the car stopping at the side.

You are sitting at the backseat with Jin, you haven't said a word since then, you can't describe what you feel, all you know is that he won't be there with you. The driver is taking you to your mother's house, you know as you are aware of the way he is driving to.

"I brought all the things that you might need in the morning and have informed mother about it " Jin says the moment the car stops near your apartment building before you get off, you are like a mannequin with no words, and emotions, stiff like a rock.

This is your mother's house, you have lived here for more than a decade yet it is so difficult for you to move ahead, you are dragging your feet as you walk away with Jin standing behind you in hope that you might turn around and tell him goodbye.

You haven't wished him or asked when he would come back or probably where he is leaving to, there are so many things you want to ask and tell but you don't, not because you are angry but because you don't want him to leave.

[A/n]

unedited