I was living a lie!

You have to get your guardian meet with Ms. Ji Eun and you haven't said anything about it to Seokjin yet, you are by the side of your school gate still not ready to leave the car.

"We have reached" Seokjin confirms again, astonished to see you sit like a statue.

"Actually" you chant "my teacher wants to meet you" and you are scared of his possibly next question why?

"Why?" and he asks.

"I shouted on her" crow feet forms at the edge of your eyes as you shut your eyes close.

"Why? Look here, There must be a reason" he turns your from your chin.

"I don't know but I think she doesn't like me personally, and shouting at her was my mistake I know" you acknowledge your fault and you are displeased by yourself over it.

"You should have told me earlier I should have worn some decent clothes" your gaze focus at him to find him in one of his casual track suit.

"There is nothing wrong with your clothes, it seems like you have come after a squash game" you boost him up before you take him to the meeting room.

It is a separate area near the accounts office where teachers usually meet with the guardians on such occasions, the wall of the room is covered with some artworks here and there and a huge pin board at the centre beyond the desk full of motivational and disciplinary quotes, all of it are done by the students with their names written at some corner of their works.

You are sitting next to Jin on an achromatic leathered seat until the guard calls your Ms. Jin Eun, you have your back facing the door so you don't realise her presence until she approaches further to take her seat behind the wooden desk.

"Good morning" you hurry to stand up and wish her, Jin too gets up with you but his face turns pale after he glances at her.

"Good morning, please sit down" she gestures to take the seat.

"Hope, you should leave for your class" Jin's eyes trails over to you.

"Yes, yes you should" Ms. Ji Eun adds and you suddenly feel like you are the most unwanted person in the room.

You are sent out of the room, you are dying of curiosity but the only thing you hear is Jin greeting her with the words like "It's been a long time...." you couldn't hear the later part as you are away from the meeting room by now.

You are caught up in thoughts and instance, there are so many things you are thinking of, Does Jin know her? What did he say later? What was the conclusion of their conversation? you cannot concentrate on anything said in the class, you are in your own world but this time your world is not a bed of roses but a fire of confusion.

You are waiting eagerly for your English class, this is the first time you are so keen to see your English teacher, after some long hours of thinking your wait is finally over, she is dictating the answers while your eyes trails at her face, wanting to be seen by her this time though it was always the opposite, your gaze hovers as it demands a conclusion.

"He is in love" she breathes in a whisper with a hateful stare before she leaves.

Is this the conclusion? Who is she? What does she knows?

The sea of confusion is still crashing at the shore but you won't be able to ask Jin anything yet as he didn't come to pick you up from school, it is the grandmother's driver who came as she is missing you badly.

You are at the mansion with grandmother who had asked the chef to prepare all of your favourite dishes, you are excited of taste the recipes that the chef claims to have learnt from your mother but you know it is nowhere close to her.