Kiss

You are at peace after you have heard Jin's voice, you don't have school the next day, you are at grandmother's place to read stories for her, you have decided to meet grandmother every weekend till the time you are staying with your mother, you are in your own tune until grandmother compliments you.

"I like the way you engross yourself in reading, imitating the characters so well" she pinches your cheek as she get off from her bed "Have your ever seen Jin's room?" there is a mischievous smile that rests on her face.

"No" you reply, you have never got the chance to explore the mansion much except for a few other places.

"Come I will show you" she clutches your arms and toddles crossing the hallway to the opposite side of her room.

"I will see it some other time" you are afraid his room might make you miss him even more but you are already standing at the entrance before you could oppose, all thanks to grandmother who is excited like a child to get you to his room.

"This one" she opens the door knob "get in" she adds and later close the door behind you, leaving you alone.

The room is huge with beige curtains all around, a bed in the centre with delicate carvings, a pair of lamp and some exotic chairs, there is a feeling of void running down inside, like its owner doesn't visit often, but it is clean like a newly bought piece.

You are a few steps in, your eyes hovering around all the glittery outlines of golden paint when there is a strong feeling of someone's presence behind you, someone your heart knows well.

"Did you miss me?" you know him, he is your fondness Jin, like an answered prayer he is here.

You sink your head down instead of turning towards him, there are tears rolling down as you smile, you have a sense of satisfaction flowing in your body because he is near you within your reach, your heart is suddenly a better place.

"Hey" he comes to your front, holding your chin up "are you crying? For me?" he settles the rolls of your long hairs behind your ears as there is a little escape from his lips, putting him at peace.

"I won't talk to you" you shake your head in a no, stepping back from him "how can you not call me for two whole weeks?" you lean your head again, hiding your face with your palm.

"Will a sorry do?" his head tries to trail your face.

"I hate you" you hurry to rest your face on his chest "I missed you like crazy" you sob.

"I missed you too" he wraps his arms around you, giving a slight peck on your head.

You are there into his arms for a whole lot of time until a knock parts you both away, a housemaid as grandmother's messenger asking you to come to the dining hall, she certainly understood she has become a meddler unknowingly and makes sure to exit before you even blink.

You are holding his hand tightly, you can't get him away from you again, he is here beside you and you want to preserve these feelings deep into your bones.

"I need to take a shower" Jin tells trailing his eyes at the wrap.

"I won't leave your hand, I can't" you hurry to clutch his arm with yours, even tighter.

"Bath with me then" he blurts, making you blush "I mean..." he too is shy for being so blunt with you, his ears are burning red out of embarrassment.

"I am waiting here" you shuffle away at an instant to the wooden shelf at a side as you pretend to read, you know there is a thin line between you and him that you cannot cross.

You are turning the pages but Jin holds all of your concentration as he lifts his suitcase up to get his track suit and later going to the restroom, you set the book back to its place before you take a stroll around his room, running your fingers over the edge of the bed, it seem like the room is breathing again after its owner has paid a visit.