The desire

Your final stop is a mobile showroom, he buys you the same brand that he uses, your new phone is settled in his hand "I am saving my number" he types his number, he stops at a point where he has to put the contact name, your eyebrows arch to know the possible name he would probably give but he tosses the phone to you, tugging his bottom lips before he types anything, "save it yourself" he pretends to not care but now your eagerness is transferred in his gaze.

My husband, you save the number in a Cheshire cat like grin, he is the first and only number your phone has.

You are back home with silence on its way as you slept when the engine roared, Jin leans to you with his shoulder blade arched backwards to wake you up in a slight tap, your eyelashes flutter open and shut, staggered of the sight, his flawless face glimmering in the low lights of the car. You are aligned to his audacious lips, electricity runs through your soul as you catch him off guard.

He sets back speechless of the intimate closeness, you settle your back straight before getting off, you hold one of the grocery bag from the back seat to help Jin which weighs like a rock, "I will do it" he stresses "Make sure you don't fall" he grabs you from your shoulder and lightly pushes to march.

You are inside and no longer sleepy "Can I help arranging those?" you stand cross limped, you have nothing better to do after the bags are brought inside.

"Go change first" he doesn't want to ruin your school dress "and I have arranged the cupboard for you" he reveals milling around the bags.

You trot to the bedroom to change into something comfortable, you slide the door of the cupboard open and gape at the sight, you see the things placed in an exquisite order from your clothes to you accessories.

Kim Seokjin is a fan of perfection, a master of all organised work, you believe.

You are at a loss of words when you open one of the drawers and spot all of your undies properly folded and kept inside 'Is it his care or extreme professionalism' you inspect in a doubt, like a low edition James bond.

You wear your night pyjamas before you rush to the hall downstairs, you want to help Jin with the households but he is quick to settle the items in their desired place like a pro except for a few of your things, he passes you a packet "it's yours" you peep, flushing out of shyness, it is the sanitary napkins, you thump the packet close, giving Jin obvious hints of embarrassment "Are you shy?" his pupils dilates.

"No" you deny even thought your body language shrieks the story of your discomfort.

He chuckles hard, observing the new side to your beings "You don't have to because the person right here is me" he grins "you can tell me whenever you need those, I will get them for you... you are strange" he remarks rubbing his chin as there are times when you say the words that you shouldn't without a hesitation but right now you are awkward about something so common.

"I will" you hum, after reaching to a conclusion that he is your husband and he can help you in the times of need.

"Good girl" he compliments, you are still a child for him who needs to be pampered every now and then "and... we are invited to a party tomorrow evening, do you want to come with me?" he questions throwing himself onto the couch, his slender torso flashes from under his track top for some seconds as he stretches his muscles.

"Yes, I will" there is an immediate agreement by you, being it a Sunday, you don't want to be left out at home all alone again.

"Okay" he breathes and settles his laptop on his lap, he gets busy with some of his office work while you cross sit on the woolen carpet with your notebook scattered on the glass table to complete your work. You both are like two different worlds in the same room after you are totally engrossed in your work.