Your man Jin

The weather has turned pale, the chilly air is making you feel worse, you can't forget his anger at the café and irony is you are the reason, he did not breathe a word after you came out of the community centre not even when you reached home, you are completing your homework with most of your concentration on Jin, he is quiet and so are you, he is in the kitchen preparing dinner, it isn't one of the regular days where you can sit in the kitchen to admire a show of his skills.

You are sitting on the dining chair after Jin has served you with an authentic steak, his head lowered as he slices a piece with the knife, you get the first bite in your mouth, it's undercooked for you, but you don't hiss an alphabet about it, your eyelids up in the air to make way for Jin's face.

"You don't like it" his words echoed, after his eyes trails at you.

"No, no, it's good" you hesitate smiling shakily.

The silence perishes again like it is a haunted house, you can clearly hear the crickets chirping out in the garden, his lack of words is making you believe of his rage towards you.

Jin is washing the dishes when you insist on washing your own plate, he lumbers up the stairs with is hands stuffed in the pockets of his track pants, you hurry to switch the hall lights off before you follow him to the room, you have become like an observer, noticing every little thing Jin does.

'He is angry with me' you confirm in a sigh as you plod.

Jin is on the bed reading a magazine with his back rested on a pillow, you linger near him as you pretend to search for something, you drag the drawer open attached to a table beside him, you peep at him only to find him still unbothered and unmoved, you can't play this game of no words anymore.

You grab his magazine away as you balance at the edge on the bed "Scold me" you are incapable to leave him angry all night, you can't imagine a day without talking to him.

"What?" he gazes up at you in a surprise.

"I know you are mad at me, so scold me as much as you want until we are at talking terms again" you say, you are a crybaby again as you nervously clench your fingers.

"No, I am not" he confesses confused.

"Then why are you not talking to me" you let it out in a scream.

"Because I thought you might need some space" he was trying to make sure you get enough of time to get out of the self-pity, so the next morning is like nothing ever happened "I am so sorry, I didn't know you would misunderstand it as my anger"

"Whatever the reason may be, make sure you never, ever stop talking to me" your tear cascades.

"Hey" he exclaims "don't cry, I feel bad when you cry" he imprints one of your tears on his finger tip like a decalcomania, he leans towards you to hold you in his arms, there is a firm hand to hold you and a shoulder to cry on, what more would you have asked for?

He pats your back as you hide in his embrace, he is your soul's bliss, he did not leave your hand throughout the night, making you assure of his existence.

***

You gasp awake suddenly from a dream earlier than Jin, an exceptionally rare moment, you raise your shoulders up to check on Jin who seem peaceful, his face is turned to the other side as he sleeps, his hand rests on yours, you lean over to him to run your finger on his face which tickles him a bit, letting him roll towards your side, you are gushing over him, he is your knight in the shining armour, your hero.

You are lost trailing your eyes onto his face when Jin wakes up, surprised to see your eyes wide open "you are awake" his voice is husky, a sexy undertone.

"I woke up just now" you hide the fact that you had been looking at the serene man from you have no idea when.

"Get ready for your school" he stretches his muscles to look for his phone, "Is it children's day today?" he asks after he receives a notification on his phone, he gets his back straight in the air as his sits on the bed.

"Yes, and it is a holiday" you sing in happiness and hide again in the blanket, you are planning to sleep more, for you holidays are meant to leisurely lay in bed.

"Aren't you getting up?" he questions standing on the floor.

"No" your voice echoes in the blanket.

"Well, I need to get to the office" he takes his time to wash up and change in a sky blue shirt and dark pants, he pulls off his overcoat and tie before he moves downstairs with a sticky note stuck on the table after he finds you snoring Make sure to have your breakfast.

It takes you some more hours to wake, you are alone again in the house as you move around like a ghost, you have had the breakfast Jin has prepared for you before you come back to the bedroom, it is messy because of a lazy intruder like you, there are pillows lying on the mat and the blanket heaped up like a piece of garbage, everything around is disorganised like it hasn't been cleaned in a decade.

You have a sudden urge to clean it 'Dear Seokjin, I will make you to bawl out of amazement' you have planned to brighten his room, another way to Impress Jin, you know he loves it when the things are in an order.

You change the bedsheet and arrange the pillows, you later fold the comforter properly at the side before pacing towards the washroom to close the lids of the bottle that you have left open after use, you even make sure to wipe the mirror and the wash basin below to it. You orderly place all your clothes in the cupboard, it is a lot of hard work but you have managed to do it all, the room now somehow seems close to Seokjin's.

You bump on the bed taking a deep breath when your hand hits something, something like metal, you find Jin's watch like it was playing hide and seek with you, you pick it up and walk closer to his cupboard to place it at its desired position.

You are over-awed at the great collection of his exquisite watches, ties, broches and clothes after you open the door, you find almost all the varieties in it, like it is a showroom, your fingers traces the gathering of his shirts hung on a metal.

There is a particular piece in the shade of teal green, attracting you towards it, you unconsciously pull it out from the crowd, the silk fabric is slipping out of your hands, it is undeniably ill-fitted with a ruffle collar, you really want to wear the shirt 'just this once' you promise and the next moment you are in that beauty, it is overly loose for you, your hands are lost somewhere behind the sleeves, you aren't wearing short beneath as your undies are all required on that long piece, you leave some of the top buttons open, you are admiring yourself in the mirror, it looks like the shirt is made solely for you, you decide to change it a little later as you move down to the hall.

You are tussling around from one couch to other with headphones playing until one of your favourite songs plays, you are sinking deep in the lines, Got the music baby tell me why? Got the music baby tell me why? You've been lost in here forever and you just can't say goodbye.

You jump from the couch, you are following the rhythm as your body does little moments, your hands are crawling over your waist and lifting the shirt up from time to time, you are soaked in the art of addiction when a few glimpse of your morning dream flashes behind your eyes.

You are at a place, with night blubs glittering all around you, it smells alluring, it smells petrichor, the air is cold, giving chills to your body, you can hear water waves crashing like your are somewhere near the sea shore, you are wearing a white long dress which leaves no moment to undulate over your skin, you are barefoot as you run over the wooden floor, searching for something or someone until a firm hand holds you.

You look up to glance at him, he the your man, Kim Seokjin, with the affectionate eyes and tender smile, your heart is fluttering with joy as you aren't alone, you don't want to leave him you are scared what if he is lost somewhere inside your dream?

When he assures you 'I won't leave you until you tell me to', he has hugged you in his arms as you both move to a sweet melody, your eyes are closed but you know he is there close to you, close enough to have your heart syncopated to his, he is your man, Jin.

[A/n]

unedited

I was inspired