I waited for you

You move with Jin after the car is ready, you are almost hidden, behind his muscular physique, you observe the corridor decorated with flowers and chandeliers until you walk into the elevator, a guard greets you as he presses the button, you are standing by Jin's side "We could have slept at home, if couch was all we needed" you whisper to Jin who is busy in his phone.

"Shhh" he stops you, pressing his lips with his index finger, his eyes points to the guard that stands some centimeter away from you.

"He won't listen" you breathe the words back in surety, shaking your head in a no.

"Again" he glares at you, putting the same finger on your lips, your cheeks are burning red cause of the sudden closeness which makes him awkward, setting his hand somewhere away from your face.

'Did we kiss?' your imagination goes wild 'an indirect one' you fantasize pressing your lips in a tender smile as you stand at the corner while Jin hurries back to his phone.

You reach to the main exit, it's like a scenery with your luxury car ahead of a three dandelion water-fountain, the beauty mesmerises you but you spurt closer opening the front door and hopping onto your seat before Jin could unlock it for you, again.

You giggle after he steps in the car, "See, I know how to lock the door open" you are proud to prove your point.

"Good" he adjusts his seat to a more comfortable angle, "By the way, I was just trying to be considerate and polite to you"

"By opening the door for me?" you peer in his eyes, you have no idea how consideration is related to the door.

"It is a gesture I have acquired to offer my respect" he clicks the button on to start the engine.

It takes a while for your brain to process before you shout "Stop" with your hand an inch away from hitting his face.

"What? You scared me" he is startled of your sudden scream, he exhales heavily before he turns over his shoulder, to you.

"I didn't know the rules, I will get out, please open the door for me now, okay?" you rush out without letting him speak.

"Hope" he bumps his head on the steering, irritated, he didn't know you are such a child, he blows the horn hinting you to get back in but you decided to stand at the side of the car and wait for him to open the door for you. He gives up soon, getting out to you, he opens the door for you "Please ma'am" he indicates you to get your butt in.

"Thanks" you haughtily take the seat before he closes the door for you, the scene is a comedy for the people near the entrance who are confused why aren't you both leaving?

Jin drives the car away without a word, it is you again who is uncomfortable because of the car windows rolled up, "Can you pull the windows down?" you urge.

"Why?" he gives you a quick glance.

"I want to feel what lies beyond this stupid glass" you tap on the glass with your knuckles, you want the sweet warm air to cuddle you, this is like a long drive for you which you have only had while riding a bus to school.

"I have switched the AC on, I can't stand a temperature raise" Jin clarifies, it is one of the days when the sun is finally ready to show up after some days of rain, aggressively.

"Really?" sadness lands on your face, in a heavy sigh.

Jin take a glimpse at you before you see the glass going down bringing light to your face in happiness.

"Thanks" you tilt the side of your head to give a little bump on his shoulder as a sign of appreciation, you are enjoying the view and the weather until you reach to your destination.