Oh Jin!

You have taken a taxi with Miso, travelling the unknown distances, crossing different street signs, sometimes moving, sometimes waiting for the red sign to turn green, your eyes hovering at the people walking around on the pavement, the different names written of the board of shops, the places are full of life, some carrying out their usual routine while some out here to take a stroll.

You have earphone stuffed in your ears so you don't realise Miso calling you out when you reach, she nudges you hard to get your attention, you hurry to switch the music off before getting out of the cab, there is a rectangular building painted white to your front with a huge glass entrance covering most of the wall area, a long red carpet is spread from the entrance to the tip of your shoes like it is going to be a celebrity walk.

"Let's go" she prances over it happily.

You are following the step when you have a sudden realisation that you probably have read your name as the place's name, you raise your head up to double check it when you find you have read it right: Hope's Couture the name reads, you find this coincidence an odd one.

It is a clothing store she has brought you in, it has a contemporary interior with a little combination of modernism and Art Deco, there is a decent amout of people, checking the store around, the dresses are like a dream adjusted elegantly in different columns, a huge variety to choose from but what's more admirable is one particular strapless ball gown which is worn by a mannequin at the exact centre of the store surrounded by a belt barrier.

You trot to the white beauty, you always wanted to have your own wedding gown but this wish of yours never got a chance to fulfilled, you are close to it but you aren't adoring it anymore because you are tangled in the lines that is written like an introduction to the dress.

It's you, it will always be you, if it's not you, I won't have anyone else, My last love!

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen" a voice from the speaker comes out, you know who the owner of this voice is.

Kim Seokjin, sparks running down your veins.

"I am Kim Seokjin, if you know me then it is good but if you don't then I will tell you, Well... I am rich" a loud chuckle spreads in the room making laugh.

You are very far from the speaker and his listeners but you are ready to minimise the distance as you walk forward.

"This place and the wedding dress is a promise I made to someone, a promise to buy a whole dress store for her" a little breath escapes his mouth as he is managing to tell his heart "A girl I am in love with, a girl I want to be with for now and for forever" he takes a pause while you are making space in between the people to reach to your fondness "I love it every time when she gets mad at me for being late, every time when she holds my hand, every time when she's shy, every time when she's blunt, I love it when I am her centre of her universe or when she is the centre of my universe, I love it every time when I love her... I love her, probably she doesn't know but nothing excites me more than being called as her husband, a feeling I want to grow old with."

The people around you seem like they have disappeared, he is the only vision your eyes holds, you also know nothing would ever excite you more than being called his wife, you have managed enough to stay away from him but you've failed terribly because he is the only right choice, the sum of everything you are made of.

"Oh Jin" hug him tightly in tears, "Haven" he is your refuge "I am so sorry for being so stupid" you plead, whispering in his ears, you know now he is your only love.

"There is nothing wrong in being stupid, I too am a stupid man" his hand is patting your head so as to console the child in you "By the way, your friends are watching" he tells you as this sudden truth might give them a shock.

You take a quick glimpse to find grandmother in a peach straight skirt adoring you cheerfully, Miso darting smile at you, standing next to Hwang In Yeop, Eun Woo with a determined look like he is telling you I wouldn't have given up if it wasn't for Kim Seokjin and Ms. Ji Eun with a satisfactory glance like she is happy to see you back with the love of your life, Jin

"I don't care" you shift back to look at your moon "It is all you that I see" you lean close to his lips to give a slight peck "Mine" a tender smile rests on your face but he is spaced out, amazement pasted on his face "You seem shocked, I shouldn't have done that"

"And so I return it back to you" he pulls you closer again, holding you tightly through your waist, his lips traces back yours, taking you to one of the most beautiful imagination, where birds are singing, where flowers are at full bloom, where you rest in his arms peacefully to read a book for him or probably to count the stars with him and be grateful for the man you have, your man Jin!

[A/n]

Unedited

Being an art lover I wanted Hope to draw something, maybe she will some other time, she will go to Jeju Island with Jin maybe some other time.

I will call this story just a draft of my imagination.

Don't you think it is a blessing to be in a one sided love with someone?

You know he will never come back to you and this is why you are free to love him with such strength because you would never lose him.

Yes, I am in love!

Thank you so much to all those who were there through out Hope's journey.