I will punish you

"Come out Hope" Jin calls out knocking at the door, he surely isn't enjoying it.

"Promise me that you would buy me a gown" you shout from inside, playing with the light switches.

"No, and after this, never" he is so mad at you "Come out" he shouts again.

"Okay, then sleep without changing today" you know it would be a nightmare for people like him to sleep in the same clothes, a clean freak.

"I will, now open" he banged the door again, he might have imagined the scenario and it is totally gross.

"What? I didn't get you" you tease him now, you are enjoying Jin Struggle, it is his time to get irritated just like you were for the whole day.

"I said I will" Jin literally begs to you "please, come out" he is tired of standing now while you too think it's a bit too much after he has agreed to your demand.

"Okay" you come out with a heavy attitude, flipping your hairs in the air "by the way the door was open, you just had to turn the knob" you act savage as you walk out.

"I knew, you hadn't locked the door but I didn't want to barge in and make you uncomfortable" he points to the knob of the door which had a small vacant written in green "and I will get you a gown" he walks in, making your heart drop a beat that he knew yet he didn't enter.

You lay on the bed looking at some magazine, you are waiting for Jin, so that you can sleep. You see him come out after he has changed into a matching nightwear, rubbing his hairs with a towel before settling on the couch at the side.

"Sleep with me" you exclaim after he rests one of his arms above his eyes, he elevates his head up to look at you.

"No..." he pauses "you didn't even wash up" obviously everything has to be perfect for people like the great Kim Seokjin, the CEO.

"I will" you agree quickly, even though you are too lazy to do so "You'll sleep with me then?" you question innocently, pouting at him.

"Wash up, first" he repeats, returning back to his same old posture.

You rush to wash and change into a nightshirt but you later find him sleeping already after you come out, you stand at the side of the couch, calling him out in a mumble, in hopes he would wake up, you even poke him lightly with your fingers but he is still sleeping soundly.

You cannot sleep alone, you always had your mother sleep next to you and this was one of the reasons you want Jin to sleep with to you, sleeping alone itself is a nightmare for you.

'I miss you mom' you think as you see jin unbothered of the things around, you keep on staring at him as you toe sit on the carpet flooring, your stretched eyelids are about to collapse out of sleep until you snooze off, unconsciously hitting your head on the ground.

You manage yourself up before you amble to make your space next to Jin, in his arms, on the couch.

***

There is a little shine of light that falls on you and jin, peeping through the glass window which wakes you both up but you are too lazy to open your eyes, you stretch your arms over Jin's face as you call for your mother, rolling towards Jin to hug him.

"Sleep a little more" Jin taps on your face hugging you back, he too is lazy but then he runs his hands over you after his conscious seems to awaken, he opens his eyes and is shocked to see you wrapped into him "Aaaaaa..." he shouts pulling you away as he jumps off the couch which makes you fall on the floor.

"What" you scratch yourself looking around blearily.

"You slept with me" he confesses with his mouth wide open.

"I can't sleep alone, I told you to sleep with me" you yawn stretching your body.

"I need to get ready" he turns away after finding sleeping together doesn't matter much to you, he gets his three piece suit from the closet while you dig deep into the bed to slumber again as you couldn't sleep properly in the small space with a man of 5 feet and 10 inches.

You are awake after you spend a quality time with your sleep, you see Jin reading newspaper as he sits cross-legged on the sofa, the breakfast is all set on the table, you are hungry, you realise, after yesterday's disaster plays behind your eyes but before that you tip-toe towards Jin to scare him.

"Don't" he warns with his head still stuffed in the newspaper "this won't scare me" he adds, failing all your plans to tease him.

"I wasn't" you shutter, "Woah" you add, pretending like you are here only to stuff yourself with food, you pick up the chopstick which is accompanied by Jin's glare.

"At least brush your teeth" he gives you a gross look, you are a clumsy kid, he has to deal with now.

"I wasn't going to eat" you put the sticks back and run to the washroom.You forgot to brush your teeth 'at this rate he will kill me for being unhygienic but how can you forget brushing your teeth, Hope' you criticise yourself as you lightly bang your head on the wall.

'I will make it up, by looking pretty and proving how hygienic I am' you vow, looking into the mirror after your notice a dress arranged for you in the washroom closet, taking all of the time in the world to make up for your mistake and giving in extra effort to look just the way he wants you to, classy and elegant.

You wear a peach coloured high waist pouf dress which rests above your knees, you are totally mesmerised by its beauty, complimenting your body.

'Grandmother Kim is smart' you praise her as she is the one who arranged that dress for you, 'but it still isn't a wedding gown' you are again to the square of one 'but he has promised to buy me one' you are now imagining the most anticipated gown of the century.

You bring back yourself from the thoughts that makes you beam unknowingly, you are back to the room closer to Jin as you stand cross-limbed, swinging your hips "ahem, ahem" you cough, you want him to look at you in an awe, lost only in your beauty.

"Are you done?" Jin asks unbothered of your presence "Have your breakfast, we need to leave" he gives you no sign of amazement, even after he glances at you.

"Oh my dress" you hold the hem of your dress with the tip of your fingers as you sit next to face his side, you keep pinning your hairs behind your ear, again and again, trying to grab his attention.

"Fold your hair in a bun, if it is uncomfortable" Jin gives you the kind of attention you don't need, your mouth is wide open, you are irritated of how less he cares about the efforts you have made for him.

"Whatever" you hump to the opposite of where he sits, landing your hands on the breakfast, munching to your heart's content. You are no longer trying to impress him, after all your failed attempts.

"Slowly, we still have got time" he reminds you as you are trying to swallow the hard-boiled egg in one bite and you are least interested in anything he says.

'He had no good words after seeing me so finely dressed but now he has got a voice to nag at me' you snort.

There is a knock at the door "Come in" Jin allows, you raise your head up to see the possible guest.

"You called me, sir?" the staff bows to you and Jin.

"Get my car ready" Jin orders handing him the car keys in a quick toss.

"Sure sir" he replies catching the key in the air.

"You know what?" You say out of the blue "you were drooling last night" you add before the staff leaves, it is a way to take your revenge for not appreciating your efforts.

"I should leave" the staff is flustered, fleeing the sight.

"You don't have to say this in front of others" Jin explains to you after he leaves "I am their boss"

"Oops sorry..., my tongue slipped" you put your fingers on your mouth, shaming to apologize, in a smirk.

"I will punish you next time" Jin pinches your cheeks hard, he is aware of the bluff games that you are playing.

[A/n]

Unedited

Love.