My responsibility

Jin is awake early, he follows his daily routine which involves his morning walk and some exercises before a freshly brewed coffee and some newspapers, you are still snoring in bed when Jin comes in to wake you up after he realises you have no plans to get up anytime soon

"Wake up" Jin calls you, "You'll be late, wake up" he snatches the blanket away from you after you are left unbothered "your mother told me that you have school today" he alerts folding the blanket.

"School?" You are reminded, your mouth wide open as terror runs through your veins "what will I do, my homework?" you get your back up in the air, hurriedly, you are panicking.

"Are you in a school or university?" Jin questions seeing the terror on your face, there are still plenty of things he doesn't know about you.

"I am in the 3rd grade of high school" you jump off the bed and banter here and there, your brain is not working at the moment.

"Really?" he is in a surprise, which compels you to pause and ask the reason of his amazement.

"Why are you so surprised?" You find all of your cartons settled in the room "When did you bring the boxes up in the room?" you open one of the boxes to look for your school uniform.

"I thought you'd be in a university" he replies, he accompanies you to open the tape bound cartons "in the morning" he adds handing a dress he finds similar to a uniform.

"This isn't a school dress" you mock after you find him giving you a casual cross-lined tunic "This is" you pull out a packet whose outer cover has a school uniform written with a sketch pen, "Oh mom" your trace your finger over the words.

You open the packet to find a well folded and ironed dress, a grey skirt, a white shirt and an a navy-blue blazer, you glance at the boxes which makes you realise, the efforts your mother has put to arrange your things in an order, it is her love that she sent to you, through those boxes, you are forcing yourself from a tear.

"Get changed while I make breakfast" he pats your back lightly to comfort before he leaves, he is trying to give you time and space to love and to miss your mother, he is aware how your world that revolved around your mother has suddenly took a turn landing you in his universe.

You take your time to get back to your normal self before getting ready in your school uniform "can I put my things in your cupboard?" you ask after you come down.

"I will arrange the things for you" he says he packs your lunch box with some eggrolls, kimbap and sausages "I will make sure to prepare more side dishes from tomorrow" he adds keeping the lunch box on the table.

"You don't have to, I have the food pass" you put the lunch box in your bag, you are thinking deep if you have missed out something as your instinct tells you that you have.

"Your mother told me that you have a test today" he says bringing your breakfast on a food tray.

Yeah, right, the test, this is what you are forgetting, you are again in a state of panic, you open the chapter and start to read thoroughly "Eat, first" he tells you after seeing you so focused in the book.

You take a piece of eggroll and stuff it in your mouth "why aren't you getting ready?" you question as you munch, he is still in his lilac track suit.

"I still have got some time" he check the time in his watch.

You are in the hall with Jin, trying to learn some reactions as you eat, you are trying hard as you don't want to fail and face embarrassment, you have around an hour before the school starts while Jin is busy with some papers.

"Do you know how to tie a ponytail?" you ask at random while you write and practice the chemical formulas.

"No I don't" he casually folds the page and slides it in an envelope, he sits cross-legged while you are on the floor mat as the couch is a bit high and uncomfortable for you.

"Learn it then" you keep the hair tie on the place next to him.

"Tie it yourself" he totally ignores you.

"Please, I have to practice these" you show him the page with different chemical formulas but he doesn't listens to you.

You practice until it's time for you to leave, "How will I go?" you suddenly realise, you don't know the route to your school from Jin's house.

"I will drop you" he collects the thick sheet of paper and pins them on the file, he strolls towards the bookshelf to find his car keys.

You keep all the necessary things in your bag except for your chemistry book as you plan to read in the car, you hurry to wear your converse after you find Jin waiting for you in the car.

"You didn't open the door for me today" you slip your bag to the back seat after you settle "Listen" you suddenly utter in a serious tone after a thought crosses your mind "don't tell anyone that you are my husband"

"Why?" your words distracts him, you are his wife, why does it have to be hidden?

"I don't want to get teased by other students," you think of countless scenarios, where you are being mocked for marrying at such a young age, the only condition you had for getting married was to keep your marriage a secret from everyone.

"No one would ask me" he replies, driving the car forward, there is silence breathing as you are busy learning and you don't realise you have reached to your school "we have reached" his words brings you back.

"We have reached..." you repeat looking around, you put the book in your bag and turn yourself towards the side to open the door.

"Your hairs" he reminds as you didn't tie it yet, your long hairs are a mess now.

"I will tie it later" you press the door lock.

"Wait" he leans to your side "shift back towards me" he asks while you do as he says, he collects all of your hairs to make a ponytail.

"I don't have anything to tie it with," you tell him, you have forgotten your band on the couch at home.

"I have" he ties your hairs "and..." he adds, just when you are about to get off, he looks for his purse before taking out the money "take this" he hands you a hundred dollars note.

"I don't need money" you reply, it's a huge sum for you, you can never bring yourself to spend such an amount.

"Take it, you are my responsibility now and I have to take care of you" he says requesting you to accept it "and it is not a compulsion but a desire to spend on you" you take the money hesitantly, still stunned of what you have just heard "call me when the school gets over"

You get off from the car, you couldn't tell him about your broken phone as you are totally soaked up in the words he said 'you are my responsibility now and I have to take care of you' you repeat in your head.

You are evolved with a strange feeling where a man finds you his responsibility and wants to spend on you, something you really prayed for as you never had a manly figure in your life before, not even your father.

The man who just left is your fate, the fate you got by chance.

[A/n]

Unedited

I desire to be a woman where a man looks out for me like Seokjin does!

Love