17

My body was so sore from the long night with katsuki. I nuzzled against him allowing myself to feel the vibrating from his enormous snores. What could I had possibly been afraid of? He is who he always had been. It was me that changed. Because without him I was no longer myself.

I hugged him tightly. Breathed his scent in and felt at peace. "If you keep doing that you're going to wake the beast" he smirked. His deep hoarse voice breaking the silence I enjoyed. I lifted my head and faced him. He was watching me so closely. How long has he been awake. Watching me at my vulnerable state. "What am I doing?" I asked curiously.

"Being all over me."

I chuckled squeezing him tighter with my legs now above his body. "I can't help it. You're so warm!"

"Tch. Get the blanket then!"

Ignoring his bickers I made myself comfortable within his personal space. And despite his complaints  he didn't want me to move. His arm was tightly wrapped around me. Making almost any escape impossible. "So what now." He mumbled

"What do you mean?"

"Us.. are we picking up were we left off. Or do we start from scratch."

I honestly didn't know the answer. "What makes you think-" before I could even tease him he angrily grabbed me by the chin. His eyes were so wide it frightened me. He was scared. Scared that I lead him on and was going to continue to keep him at a distance. I felt guilty. "I was just-"

He squeezed harder. "Stop throwing me away." His words hurt me. I made him feel that way and I can't take it back. So I laid my hand on his bare chest and leaned into his hand. He loosened his grip. "I was only teasing katsuki. I'm not throwing you away or keeping you at a distance anymore. I don't know what this means for us though. Can we just do what feels natural?"

Feeling relieved he laid back down. "What's natural to you?"

I thought about his question and smiled. "Being around you. We fall into affection pretty easily. Nothing is ever forced with you."

"What if i asked you to move in?" He stared at the ceiling trying not to catch my face. "What would you say? Would it be too soon for you? Because I feel like it's long overdue. If this never happened you'd be my wife and have a couple kids by now."

I froze. Wife. "Is that where you see us in the future? Married with kids."

"Yea so" he huffed

I thought about it. And truth be told I couldn't see a future without him in it. But moving in. Could it be too soon? Or is it really just long over due. I stared at him as I made my decision. Leaning to his face i planted the smallest kiss on his jaw. "I'll move in with you. But marriage has to wait." He smiled devilishly but brightly. As if he was in a high no one could bring him down from. "On one condition. Move out of your moms house first."