15

I crossed my arm and pouted. "Well then we have a problem don't we." The look on his face was priceless. But that's what separates me from everyone one else. I challenged him. I stood up and pushed him onto the bed manipulating the cemented walls to wrap around his wrists. "I'm the top today and your just gonna have to deal with it."

He angrily struggled and sparked his hands to threaten me. That was until I removed my shirt slowly. His eyes calmed as he watched the show silently. We both knew we were toxic. Indecisive and just down right confusing. I lied to myself so many times about him and wanting to take it slow but it's been so long since I've touched him. My body is literally craving him. The only thing that was certain between us was that we loved each other. We've been robbed of the last 5 years and maybe it's wrong to go straight to sex so soon but.. the world seemed to be against us. Something was always happening and I'm tired of these issues effective us. I missed him. So fucking much. I crawled on top of the bed and slowly removed his pants revealing his rock hard dick. "You look like your enjoying the bottom life right now" I smirked.

Before he could open his mouth and object I gently kissed the tip and licked his shaft. My eyes locked into his and I made sure he saw me take every inch into my mouth before resting his head back into the pillow and released that groan I loved. Hearing him mutter beneath his breathe and breathing heavily made me so wet. I removed the rest of my clothes and played with myself as I pleasured him.

Once he was about to cum I stopped. His cold eyes looked at me with nothing but threats. I simply smiled and moved on top of him. He quietly watched as I slowly sat on top of him. Which was extremely painful. He could feel his dick stretch my insides as it went in. Knowing for sure that no one has been inside but him. Clenching his teeth he cursed in pleasure and mumbled about how tight I was. Once he was in I rolled my hips to feel him. Pleasure was quickly filling my body as I quickened the pace.

With my hand on his chest he stared at me as I got deeper into it. My eyes were closed but I moved as though I dreamt about this every night and I actually did. I remembered what drove him absolutely crazy and he couldn't do a thing but just lay there and take it.

Instead he thrusted his hip jamming himself further into me. Still trying to find dominance over me but hitting the right place as I moved my body I was quickly losing my mind. I felt the build up in my gut rising and my quirk eventually loosened its grip on his wrist. Knowing I was near the end he manage to get loose and flipped me over to my back and thrusted deeply as he kissed me. "I've missed you so much" he panted

I moaned as he placed his hand beneath my head and pulled a handful of hair knowing how much I loved that. "Ah" I moaned. Knowing couldn't hold it anymore but katsuki had other plans.

"Don't you fucking dare" he demanded in my ear.
Grinning above me now "I'm no where near done with you"

Sorry for the long hiatus.  I've been having serious writers block for this story for a while now. I know a lot of you wanted the lemon so I finally had the time and motivation to bless you with it. If you have any suggestions on the storyline from her on out feel free to message me the ideas 💡. Maybe that'll spark some inspiration. Thank you guys for reading my trash and sticking with me. I went through a lot this year losing my niece and still having to finish college (which I graduate tomorrow!!) so it's been real hectic. I appreciate you all and now that I have more time I promise more frequent updates ❤️