11

"Why are we here?" I looked around the crowded fair, filled with screaming children on rides and the smell of deliciously made greasy food. My mouth drooled and my attention was scattered through out the area.

"Isn't it obvious .. we're on a date!" he growled and he grabbed my hand and dragged me to through the crowd and  into a line for one of the rides.

"You're supposed to ask for a date and im supposed to say yes for this to be considered a date." I folded my arms and stared at him.

"We're already here ok!" he shouted . "Now shut up and enjoy our date!"

"Excuse me for not knowing how to feel about all of this! I cant remember the last time we ever had a date." i admitted

"Because we were too busy fighting villains and being kidnapped. We never had a real one." Katsuki had a point. The entire time we had been together we hardly had time for us. How we made it as far as we did based off the bare minimum mustve been solely from knowing each other for so long and just enjoy being around each other even if we're doing nothing. But why now?

"Katsuki...I don't want you to get the wrong idea here. Dates.. finding my family? I appreciate this but my problem is you.And what you did to me."

"You're not even giving me a chance!" he gritted his teeth in frustration. His bodily language told me that he hardly has it kept together. He's trying to be patient with me but im pushing him away. I'm aware of me pushing him away.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom quick. Save the spot in line I wont take long" I muttered. walking away I pulled out my phone and called todoroki...

With eveything thats going on i never apologized to him for slapping him. "Y/n, you ok?"

"n.no.."

"whats wrong where are yo-"

"I'm fine physically . I just really wanted to apologize for hitting you, that was so uncalled for and I regretted it every second after. You were just trying to help me." tears built up in my eyes and I tried my best to keep it together.

"Oh that.. I forgot about it. It's ok though, It was a lot to process."

"It's not ok. You're my best friend and I shouldn't have done that to you."

Todoroki chuckles "stop dwelling. all is forgiven. If you wanna make it up to me give bakugo a chance. "

I rolled my eyes " Didnt know you two became such great friends." i said sarcastically 

"Not at all. but my friend is still in love with him and I know she's going to be miserable if she doesnt give him a genuine chance at redemption. Besides. If I can give my father a chance..You can give him a chance. "

I hate how he went there. "Thats not fair.." but he was right. about all of it

"As much as I'd love to be your distraction to get away from bakugo , I have to train with my dad and siblings."

"right.. I'll call you later... again im so sorry !"

I hung up and went back to line and stood with katsuki. "Sorry." i mumbled.

"For what"

"Being difficult" i sighed.

"You're always so difficult." I seen his shoulders relax as he became less tense.

a few rides and lots of food later the sun had went down and I was actually having a great time with katsuki..

"Hows your dango" he asked as he stuffed his faced.

"ughh its sooooo good, you can tell its fresh and not frozen!" i closed my eyes as i took another bite and savored the sweet flavor.

"come on I have one more stop before we call it a night." he checked the time and led the way.

"Another stop its almost midnight" Katsuki took me ontop of this large hill and sat down

"now we wait.."

"Wait for what?" 

"JUST WAIT" he growled 

we sat in silence and waited.. after a few minutes go by all the lights from the fair shut off as they begun to close and i finally seen what katsuki wanted me to see.

"Ohhh my ... I've never seen so many stars.." My mouth dropped as all my focus was up to the sky that was over flowing in stars.

"because we live in the city. We never get to see things like this." as much as katsuki loved the star filled sky he enjoyed how the natural light glistened on my face. staring at the best view he had ever seen in his life, he looks away and stares at the sky again with me before handing me another box.

"Katsuki.." i sighed " I dont need gifts.."

"I missed 5 years... I'm just trying to catch up." he simply said. 

"I'm not materialistic katsuki. these things are nice but its not important."

"will you just open it."

i took a deep breathe and opened the box. I pulled out the small photo of my parents smiling ea to ear at this exact spot with the star filled sky behind them..

I looked at katsuki, tears glossing my eyes i was at a loss for words. "they look so happy.." I looked around "and they were right here."

"Your aunt said this was their first date.. and their favorite place.. She said this is where your dad proposed to your mom too."

This is the closest ive ever felt to my parents and I couldnt stop smiling.. Ive spent my whole life trying to get this feeling and katsuki given it to me in a matter of weeks of him researching. I placed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm around his "best first real date ever.." I looked up at him "thank you katsuki.."

Katsuki didnt say anything but instead he just wrapped his arm around me as we got comfortable to continue gazing at the sky.

I had this overwhelming sense of emotion and i decided to do what shoto asked me to do.. give katsuki another chance.. I grabbed his chin and pulled his face to mine and kiss him.

Katsuki internally dying

To all my Bakugo x Reader .. readers... Go to The BNHA Awards
and nominate my book !! I would appreciate and love you all for it ! thank you hunnies ! and thank you for being the first to do so and making me aware of this award !! Can we get me my first watty award ?!

For my faithful readers who do not follow me but follow my book check out my recent post on my wall for the exact link, First or second book is up to your preference