7

"Y/n!" Eri shook my my hibernating body until I woke up. "That guy is here."

"Tell him to go away" I groaned throwing the blankets over me.

She left and closed the door. Few moments later footsteps entered the room and tugged at my blankets "Shoto!!! Let me sleep in for gods sake !!!" I shouted fighting to keep the blanket over me. Seconds later the blanket was ripped off me.

"Why the hell would icy hot be here ?" Katsuki asked angrily.

"Why the hell are you?" I snapped

"I told you I'm picking you up. Get dressed." He crossed his arms and sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'm not getting dressed until you get out."

"Pff. It's nothing I haven't seen before." He was angrier at how uncomfortable I was around him. It made him more frustrated than anything. I was always so comfortable around him naked before but now... now I couldn't change with him in the room. It showed how much psychological damage he's inflicted and he was pissed.  "Ugh. 5 minutes!" He stormed out.

I quickly got dressed in simple clothes. Jeans and a shirt. I threw over a sweater and walked out.

"About damn time" he huffed. "Let's go"

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Aizawa said

"Gross. Please don't say things like that!" I shivered. He chuckled and waved.

I followed katsuki outside and got into his car. "Where are we going." I asked.

"Just shut up and enjoy the ride."

Easy for him to say. I was on edge the entire time. We've been on the road for about an hour in silence. Away from the city. Away from everything. "How far are we going?"

His eyes focused on the road. "Why you scared? Tch. You used to love being alone with me."

His grip tightened  around the wheel. "That was before you tried killing me."

"You think erasurehead would let me leave with you if he didn't trust me? Be real with yourself."

"Ok. I have burn marks throughout my body and my quirk doesn't work on my left hand because of you. Is that real enough?"

"And yet you still came. You hardly fought me on it."

"Because I remembered what happened last time I tried to fight you on something."

"That's not fair." He sighed. He sounded hurt more than mad. " life isn't fair Bakugo."

"STOP...Uh.. don't call me that. You know I hate it." He was trying to keep his composure. Trying not to be his usual self to scare me.

"How long is this gonna take ? I have to train with Shoto tonight ."

"Your not training with him anytime soon. We'll be gone for at least 2 weeks."

"2 WEEKS?! STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"Like hell I am! I'm not gonna fucking hurt you! Now shut up and enjoy the damn ride!!"

"I'm calling Aizawa." I pulled out my phone but he snatched it and tossed it out of his window. "What the hell!!!"

"Erasure helped me plan this." He said. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to show you that."

"By kidnapping me!!!!"

"You came on your own! Besides. I have a surprise. It'll mean the world to you... so it'll mean the world to me."

"I doubt that"

He rolled his eyes. "We're almost there ok?"

About another half hour we pulled into a nice country cottage where a woman stood outside to greet us. The woman rushed over to us as we walked up and she squeezed me into a tight hug "I can't believe it !!" She sobbed "I thought I'd never see you again!!"

"Uh... do I know you?" I questioned.

"I'm Yui... your aunt... your father was my brother.."

My eyes widened and I glanced over at katsuki.  He stared at me with sincerity..  I looked back at the woman who couldn't stop crying "I can't believe your alive!!! And here!! Please come in!! Meet your family!"

"Family?" I choked watching the woman head inside her house. "I have a family?"

"You gonna meet them or keep them waiting?" Katsuki asked holding a small red box in his hand.

"Open it."

I grabbed the box and opened it.  Tears ran down my face.. "h..how... I'm so confused how long did you know?"

"I was rescued 2 weeks ago. I asked everyone to keep it a secret so I plan something to make things up to you. Aizawa, and half and half helped me find them and get in contact. When I told her about you and showed her your picture she gave me this to give to you. "

I held the framed picture of my parents holding an infant me with smiles as they finally welcomed me into the world.

"Come on. You have family to meet."