4

"Long time no see" overhaul smiles as he gave me a hug to pull off this I know her front. "How's Eri?"

"Why are you here?"

"Im a fan of the show" he said plainly.

"You think this a joke ?" I snapped

"Rocky.." Aizawa said snapping me into my right mind.

"It's very much a joke. The fact you survived is a joke. The fact that your covering up who did this to you is a joke. Your whole existence is a joke." He shrugged "though I have to be honest it looks like he refrained from doing long term damage to your face. I wonder why is that?"

"Because I stopped him. Are we done here?" Aizawa said firmly. He wanted to capture overhaul here and know but with so many innocents around he knew it would be a bad idea "you came to kill her" he mumbled

"Tempting but no. I'm not with the league of villains. That partnership was quickly terminated when he tried to kill me."

"I'm not teaming up with you." I said

"Why on earth would I ever want that from you? I'm merely suggesting that I can give you the location of their next hide out. The more you find them. The more they move. The more they move the better the odds of leading straight to me."

"I'm not helping you either."

"But you will because I can get your lover out of there."

I looked at Aizawa and he shook his head "no deal. We'll get Bakugou on our own."

"Im not here to convince you. I'm just here to suggest it. But I'll be in touch. Something tells me you'll change your mind eventually." He moves out of the isle and exited the room.

"Let's get you home." Aizawa sighed.

"What if he can help get Bakugo out of there?" I asked as we left the building and into the car.

"Your being irrational. Think as a professional rescuer. What if it were some simple civilian who was fought and his wife was telling you the villain promised to get him back to her if she cooperated? What would you say?"

"I'd say it was a set up" I hung my head down low

"Always be rational y/n. Your emotions are all over the place right now. Don't make decisions under this state."

"Your right.."

"On the bright side.. I have I surprise for you." Aizawa smirked. It was now clear that he was up to something. "Kamui woods is stopping by to drop something off."

"K-KAMUI WOODS!!!" I shrieked. My face burned bright red "what could he possibly want to drop off? To you! At .. home?!"

Aizawa chuckled "I see your schoolgirl crush hasn't gone away."

"It's not a crush.. I never even met him before. Not really..."

"He's actually stopping by to see you. Might not want to blush as much or he'll catch on."

"TO SEE ME?! Why!! How does he know me!?"

"He thinks what you did was brave and I might've told him how much you looked up to him"

"I look like crap! You couldn't have waited until I was healed?!?!"

"He's too old for you." He snapped knowing exactly why I wanted to look my best. I sunk into my seat and listened to heart race.

As we walked through the door kamui woods was sitting down on the couch chatting it up with Eri .

"Erasure" he waved

"Kamui" Aizawa always seemed uninterested when talking to other people.

"Is this y/n?" He asked standing up front the couch to greet me. "I've heard a lot about you this past month. I don't watch the news too often but word about what happened to you traveled fast. You were studying in America too right?"

"Erm..yea I was for about 5 years."

"Jumping in to a potential lead like that was super dangerous." He said. He grabbed my hand and examined my burns that no longer needed bandages. "Im sorry he did this to you."

"You know?" Aizawa asked confused

"Yea. They briefed me this morning. Couldn't believe it myself."

"This top secret information doesn't really seem too top secret" I joked but honestly it felt like everyone was finding out. I don't why but I felt embarrassed. Like if Kamui pitied me. I'm the hero who was beaten into a coma by her boyfriend that was held captive for 5 years. Woe is me.

"It was really nice meeting you. I'm pretty exhausted." I said blushing still being head over heels for him since I was a child.

He held out his palm and his quirk grew a branch which bloomed a beautiful pink flower. "Here" he broke off the small branch

"Doesn't that hurt?!" I said nervously my face beet red once again.

"Not the smaller branches. Get well soon"

"T-thank you" I tried my hardest not to faint right now. I casually walked into my room and sat on my bed. I pulled out the letter overhaul gave me.

I pulled out my phone and dialed todorokis number . "Shoto." I said teary eyed

"What's wrong!?"

"I wanna train with you and your dad." I swallowed the large lump building inside my throat.

"You were going to anyways but what changed your mind?"

"I can't give up on him."

"We start early tomorrow then. 4 am."

"Than you Shoto."

"For what?"

"Not giving up on me. Your a good friend."

"Is never give up on you. But hey I'm out shoppjng right now. Come to my house in the morning for some breakfast and then we'll train."