16

Bakugo POV

At first i was afraid that I lost too much time with her. But taking control I saw that twinkle in her eyes that brought me back to when we were younger. She still melts under my touch and submits for me. A rush of relief was sent through my body. She's still mine. I hadn't lost her.

I brushed my fingers up and down her silky smooth skin, tracing her gorgeous shape. She's softer then I remembered. Maybe she always had been this smooth. I dreamt about this every night. Dreamt about her. She's the only reason I survived. The hope of being here again with her someday is what kept me going. And now that I'm back I don't wanna let her out of my sight. 

The way she responds to my touch... I needed this. This wasn't about her being horny and I just happened to be here or it was just easier to fuck me. Her body still craves me. Responds to me. Misses me. Dammit. I love her. I love her so much. I hate how soft she makes me. It pisses me the fuck off. I angrily bit her thigh as the scent from her pussy filled my nose giving me this lustful high. "Your pussy smells so good Rocky" I whispered as I closed my eyes and focused on the scent alone. "I missed you so much."My dick was as hard as a rock and y/n didn't have to do anything but lay there. I took my warm tongue and glided it over her wet slit. The way she threw her head back and moaned in pleasure made me want to ram into her and have her scream my name. I wanted to fill her pussy with my hard cock but i wanted to savor this moment. I finally have her and I needed to make it count. I needed this to blow her mind if i wanted to keep her, remind her.. that she's mine and that she can't live without me. I wont let her. 

The taste of her body was just so fucking delicious,I needed more. Circling my tongue and flicking it at her bud, feeling her jolt as a wave of electrical pleasure surged through her by the tip of my tongue fed into my primal instinct. My dick jumped as it ached to fill her. I sucked on her clit and grunted from her delicious fluids. I slid a finger in making room for a second finger to push through. "fuck" I ground feeling her walls tightly hug my fingers. I slowly thrusted my fingers in and out, allowing her moans to fill the air. Music to my fucking ears. 

Finding her tender spot easily..I knew her body so well.. inside and out.. I teased her, Forcing her to grind her hips against my fingers and tongue. I wanted her cum. I wanted her to cum on my fingers. So i lick her juices right off them. Mark your territory all over me. 

"Thats right." I growled ferociously 

I wrapped my free hand around my thick cock and squeezed it as i gently jerked myself to her moans. I'm so horny it hurts. 

I'm gonna fuck you so good Rocky.