10

Unlike you, katsuki couldn't sleep. He paid close attention to the faint sound of you breathing in your sleep while he stared at the ceiling. Occasionally stealing a glance to look at your peaceful face. With his hands behind his head he debated on wether he should pull you into his chest and just hold you but he feared you'd pull away and drift even further from him.

This trip was supposed to be amazing. It was something he planned to make her feel happier than she's ever been and he'd be the reason for it. Bringing them closer, but instead it turned into an emotional roller coaster with loops he didn't anticipate. His phone buzzed on the night stand beside him and before the noise could wake her up he grabbed it and hid himself into the bathroom.

*kirishima* the phone flashed. He sighed answering the phone.

"What." He grunted. Sitting in the edge of the tub he rested his elbow on his knees and planted his face on his freehand.

"Didn't think you'd pick up since it's super late." Kirishima said cheerfully

"Then why the hell are you calling?" He growled. Annoyed with the stupidity of his friend and not getting to the damn point.

"I .. well Mina and I wanted to see how things are going. With y/n." Of course that's why he would be calling. That's all everyone's concerned with. Not that bakugo blames them but it was a reminder that he hasn't gotten far.

"Tch." He squeezed the phone tightly. "She so... distant." He sighed "she's scared of me.."

"Just give her time. I'm sure she'll come around." Mina said in the back.

"No shit"

"You should take her to someplace romantic!" She cheered.

"She's not girly like that." Bakugo huffed.

"Eh... maybe start with not saying things like that.. trust me girls love feeling wanted. What better way then in a romantic setting?"

"That won't work if she's still scared. She needs to loosen up first."

"I know how to deal my girl-..." was she still his girlfriend? Or did he ruin that "how do I loosen her up?" He gave in. Kirishima knew it took a lot out of katsuki to ask that.

"You know her best bro." Kirishima replies. "I'm sure anything we come up with wouldn't even come close to what you could think of."

"I don't know her anymore. A lot changed in 5 years."

"I'm sure you'll think of something"

"Yea" Mina agreed.

"I'm gonna go to bed." Bakugo sighed in frustration. He was hoping they would give him some idea but instead he's left to do all the thinking.

After hanging up with his friend he went back to the room and laid beside the beauty he didn't want to take his eyes off of. Watching her sleep until he unknowingly drifted off.

.
.
.

The sun beamed inside the room kissing my eyelids till I woke and was greeted with a delicious smell. I turned my head and found katsuki back in the kitchen.

"Smells good" I said sitting up and stretching out my arms.

"It'll be done after you shower ."

"Are you telling me I stink?" I joked

"Your breathe definitely does. I see that much hasn't changed." He smirk with his back towards her.

"You got nothing but nerve. I should've just let u sleep on the floor" I complained as I got ready for a shower.
After I was showered and made sure I didn't have hot breathe any longer I sat at the table with katsuki who was already eating.

"Hurry up. We have stuff to do today." His mouth was full, pushing my plate in front of me.

"Where we going?" I questioned.

"Shut up and eat! We don't have all damn day!"