2

My body ached. I was in so much pain. Physically and emotionally. Aizawa filled in the blanks earlier.

Katsuki tried warning me. He told me to leave before they came and he was forced to hurt me. That he was rambling about finally earning their trust. Then Shigaraki came and katsuki attacked me.

Why does he want to warn their trust..

I shut my eyes trying to force myself asleep. After about 20 minutes I almost accomplished that but someone snuck into my room through the window. Footsteps carefully got closer to me. A hand reached out pulled some lose strands of hair behind my ear.

Acting quickly I moved as fast as I could and grabbed the figure by the neck and head butted him. Letting out a grunt the figure stumbled back onto the ground. I jumped off the bed ignoring the excruciating pain I was in and punched him again

"What the hell!!" He yelled.

I stopped at the familiar voice and quickly leaned over to turn the lamp on

"Shoto!" I gasped "oh my god I'm so sorry I thought you was someone trying to finish me off since they announced that I woke up!" I rushed over to the sink and grabbed a few towels and ran them through cold water "why didn't you use the door like a normal person!"

He grabbed the towel and wiped the blood from his nose and lip. " for hitting me with your injured hand you still packed a mean punch" he got himself to stand up and placed the flowers he hand in his hand onto the night stand.

"Why the window?" I sighed

"It's 3 am, visiting hours are over. Only erasurehead can be here after hours but he had to stay with Eri tonight so I came. "

"I'm sooooo sorry Shoto." I felt like complete crap and my heart was still racing.

"It's fine. Im glad your awake. There's something I gotta talk to you about." He said seriously and handed me a note.

"What's this?"

"Letter from Bakugo. He sent it to UA. "

"Why?"

"After they announced that your awake and going to recover, erasurehead found this slid underneath his door. Bakugo claims he only cooperated because they used you as leverage. Turns out some one from the hero agency in America was working for the league of villains and was keeping an eye on you. They sent Bakugo pictures of you sleeping in your room. Told him if he doesn't join them , you won't live to see the next day.. now that he's been earning their trust.. he said he can act as in the man inside. Since the attack on you, they were convinced that he's truly on their said so he's got some type of freedom. Enough to get these letters to us. He claims that he can give us the info when he can."

"Why should we trust him? Not for nothing but he put me in a coma."

"We don't trust him. But we're willing to give it a shot."

"Who's we?" I asked I couldn't believe that I'm the only person who thought that this might be a trap. Normally I would've jumped with joy and this is exactly what i wanted to hear. That katsuki still has hope and can be saved but .. the last few hours alone I had nothing but time to think and I couldn't help but dwell on the fact that I'm here becauSe of him. Because of him my body is permanently damaged. I'd be lucky is I can still use my quirk and I have to do go through rehab for it. I don't know if I can trust it.

"Just about every hero agency around." Shoto smiles "if Bakugo does lead us to a trap we're 10 steps ahead of him.everything's been discussed."

I turned around and layes back into my bed and got comfortable to sleep

"Uh... didn't you just hear me? There's a chance that we didn't lose Bakugo.."

"Usually I'm the one giving him the benefit of the doubt and every one else would be willing to crucify him for it. I really reallyyyyyy want to believe this but being optimistic is what got me here and if waking up from a coma wasn't a big enough sign for me to accept things as they are then idk what is...But since this is going the opposite way I'm convinced that this isn't real. I'm still in a coma because there's absolutely no way that I'm the only one here thinking logically."

Shoto sat there unbelievably shocked at my words. "Are you really giving up on him now when he needs you most?"

I wish I could say I thought before I answered but I didn't. All I thought of was his face full of rage before everything went black. "You wasn't there Shoto.. katsuki already had given up and I'm paying the price for not wanting to."

"You don't mean that."

"I do! Don't you get it Shoto? Even if I want to continue on with this.. I don't even know if I can! I may NEVER be able to use my quirk again because of him.  MY QUIRK!! Everything I worked so hard for my entirely might already be out the window.  Excuse me for not jumping at the chance of hope for katsuki when he did this to me.."

"Excuse me for not believing that. I'm not giving up on Bakugo and I won't let you give up either."

"Why? Why does it matter so much!?

"Because you won't ever forgive yourself if something happened to him when there was a chance that he could be saved. Sulk if you want for now. But when your quirk comes back , which it will, we're training you harder than before."

"Who the hell is we.?"

"Me and my dad."