13

"One kiss and your mind is already leading to sex?" Not that I was surprised. I'd be lying if his statement didn't ... stir up some feelings.. "one thing at a time.please?"

"Oh sure! Make me say embarrassing things and put me on hold!" He growled. "Why the hell you kissed me then huh?"

" do you not get how being around you brings me anxiety!?" I shouted " I used to feel so at peace with you and now it's like im scared to say the wrong thing. I kissed you because I felt at ease in the moment and my emotions were high. I never stopped loving you but u can't rush this! If we're ever going to go back to the way it was before katsuki I need time, if you can't give me that then just take me home now."

Katsuki felt so angry. All he wanted was to be with you. And now that he's free and can be with the girl he dreamt about for the past 5 years there was a limit to what she can take. He had to prove himself all over again and he hated it.

"What's so wrong about wanting to be with you !" He retaliated "you got some other guy!? I'm letting you know right now I'll kill who ever thinks they can touch you! They can't beat me!"

"If you can't understand we're im coming from than its best we stop this now."

"Look." Katsuki said in a serious tone after calming down "I had to fight for my life every day for 5 years. I'm not going to apologize for wanting to be with you, your not the only one that went through something! Dammit" he punched the wheel "I can't close my fucking eyes yet without thinking I'm back there and this is all a dream.. you.. being with you takes my mind away from that stuff. So your either going to accept my love or keep it moving because there's hundreds of girls out there that wants a taste of me! You got that?!"

I raised my hand and slapped him across the face "of course woman would be lining up to be with you! Your not the one with third degree burns all over her body! I'm never going to look the same katsuki! They had to take pieces of my skin to replace the burnt skin! I'm always going to look like a failed science experiment! And you really think me not wanting to have sex with you is because I found someone else ??? With the way I look !!!? FUCK YOU!"

" I TOLD YOU TO RUN AND YOU JUST STOOD THERE LIKE AN IDIOT!! YOU THINK I WANTED TO YOU?! I HAD TO HURT YOU ORELSE THEY WERE GOING TO KILL YOU!"

" KATSUKI , YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!"

"AND I GOTTA LIVE WITH THAT FOR REST OF MY LIFE!!"

"AND I HAVE TO LOOK LIKE THIS!!"

My lip trembled as I fought back tears. I knew if I started I would never stop.
Katsuki took in a deep breath as he set the car in park in front of the hotel. "There's nothing wrong with the way you look." He said softly. "You look the same to me. Your still smokin hot. Hotter than before."

I sat quietly looking out the window. I was afraid to open my mouth and say something I can never take back. "Go in. I gotta run to the grocery store. I'll be back in a few."

I opened the door and stepped out "oí.." he called out "I love you".

"R.right." I mumbled quickly closing the door and heading up to the room. I gathered what ever
Food we had left and got dinner started.

About an hour later katsuki walks in with some bags and puts them into the table. Pretending not to be phased I stood in front of the stove and stirred the pot of rice. Katsuki walks up behind me and wraps his around around my waist and burrows his face in my shoulder.

He lifts his face back up and holds my favorite colored flower in front me. I slowly grabbed the flower and brought it up to my nose.

"We're both pretty fucked up in the head right now." he admitted wrapping his arms back around my waist. "But I can't lose you again. You wanna take it slow? Fine. But your still my girl and I'll blast a motherfucker,"

 But your still my girl and I'll blast a motherfucker,"