14

Still his girl huh? Though he ruined his sweet statement by threatening to blast people I couldn't help but smile. That's katsuki's charm. Or maybe I'm just that damaged that I find his threats adorable. "And if I say I want to stay single for a bit?" I handed him his bowl of food. He stared at me and grabbed his fork and slammed it into his steak.

"Not gonna happen." He took a big bite of his steak "I'm here now end of story!" He exclaimed with his mouth full.

"What are we going to do when they come looking for you again?" I asked in all seriousness. Idk what is going on between us but I do joe I don't want them to take him away again.

he flashed me a cocky smirk "You aint gotta worry about me baby!" holding out his palm generating sparks, Katsuki was doing what Katsuki always does. Act like a douchebag. "I'll kill em!"

"Katsuki!" I kicked him "I'm serious. You know too much. They won't just let things slide."

His expression changed to a more serious look. "I'm serious too. I don't want you worrying about that. I want us to worry about right now. Got it? I'm not going no where."

You don't even sound convinced... How can I worry about being in the moment with your life at stake. we got you back yea but our heads aren't out the water yet. I poked at my food losing my appetite quickly. I placed the fork down completely giving up on dinner.

Katsuki noticed that i was struggling with this. He stood up from the table and walked over to me. Grabbing my hands he pulled me up to my feet and held me tightly. "Wanna know whats gonna happen when they come looking for me?" He lifted my head up to look at him.

He was sad.

His eyes were sad. He was scared. 

"we're going to fight. Give it everything we got. Then when we kick their ass. You and I are gonna go home.. Together.  Got it? Now eat your damn food."

"I think I just wanna lay down" I missed you katsuki. I can't keep pushing you away. "Can you lay with me?"

He nodded

He laid down behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist tightly. I turned around and burried my face in his chest.

"oi.. you ok?" He knew I was off. My thoughts were racing and I knew I shouldn't have said anything . I went this whole time pushing that thought aside. I didn't want to think about the reality that they'll come back for him. I wanted to pretend they wouldn't.  "Rocky." He whispered. 

I want to be in your life Katsuki.  I lifted my head and faced him again. "Whats wrong now?"

"nothing," I mumbled. 

Do it y/n..

He's the only one that you truly loved.... Who meets the love of their life so early on? How rare is that? He's still madly deep in love with you.. Most people get a good year or 2.  

Stop pushing him away.. You love him back . 

I do love him.. Thats the problem.

Love is so terrifying. 

He's watching you lie to his face. 

I know. 

Katsuki continued to stare at me as I blankly stared at him. He sighed and cupped my cheek. I placed my hand over his and kissed his palm. I Leaned in and softly connected our lips. 

Katsuki immediately responded and kissed me back.

I climbed over him and took off my shirt. Katsuki kept his attention to my eyes "You sure?" He asked, His large hands softly squeezed my waist.

"I'm your girl right?" I bit my lip. I know what I told him earlier . but I'm done fighting myself. I need this as much as he does. 

"The one and only" ..

I lowered my head bit hard down his neck.

As he wince in pain I can see the pleasure in his face. I lifted his shirt and rightfuly claimed the body that belongs to me. Small marks throughout his chest, Marking my territory . He sits up  "you're forgetting something" He flipped me over

"and whats that" I carefully watched as he took his shirt off . 

"I'm not a fucking bottom!"

"I'm a top"