So i have a chance? ||Hagakureon||

non despair au

'Late again mr.kuwata, that's the third day in a row!' the teacher grumbled, clearly not impressed by the boys behaviour. 'yeah so what?' 'It's the third day of the week, and don't answer me back!' Leon fell back into his chair and crossed his arms 'why no- ow!' He was cut off by his 'bEsT fRiEnd' (I can't take myself seriously I'm sorry- 😭) kicking him in the leg. 'you're gonna get detention you idiot!' 'So are you?!'

(Time skip till after class cuz I'm lazy)

Leon spotted his best friend walking through the crowds of people hurrying to get to lunch, and got excited, immediately calling his name. 'Hiro!' yasuhiro spun around upon hearing his name knowing exactly who was calling it 'Leon! Wanna eat lunch together?!' 'Obviously-' the red head answered, grinning.

After pushing through the unnecessarily large crowds and finding a secluded area to sit in, the boys finally threw themselves onto a bench and started eating. 'sooo, ya seen any hot chicks?' the taller male asked (I think yasuhiro is taller if he isn't I'm sorry-) 'uh yeah about that- I'm bi, please don't hate me I under if you don't want to be around me-' the younger boy nervously rambled, looking at anything but his best friend. 'Leon, I'm pansexual you know that, it's fine! congrats on coming out to me tho!' 'So I have a chance with you-?' 'yeah- WAIT WHAT?!' yasuhiro spun his head around, bright red. 'AHA- uh I said SOIHAVEACHANCE??' leon repeated, nervously shouting and fiddling with his sleeves, blushing more than yasuhiro if that was even possible. 'I- yes, yes you do'

I got lazy, uh I just edited this it was my first ever oneshot so that's cool ig.

292 words.