Christmas! ||2||

Part 2 of Christmas! All/most ships are involved, sorry for not updating! Sorry about the spam of chapters that I changed, I had to edit a lot of chapters! <3

Non despair!

As always some characters will be out of character!

Italics = thinking/extra emphasis on a word
Bold = a/n
Brackets = a/n or edit!

Established relationships: Naegami, celesgiri, sakuraoi.

Yasuhiro was clumsily spinning a blushing Leon around the gym to Christmas songs, while the others watched and giggled. 'Pathetic. Me and makoto could do better than that' Togami scoffed, grabbing his boyfriend. Hagakure stopping spinning his crush and lazily held the shorter boy in his arms instead. 'Oh yeah? Cmon then!' Leon challenged the heir. Togami winked at makoto and bowed slightly, holding out his hand.

Hagakure saw this and mimicked his actions, determined to win the challenge. Both shorter boys laughed and took their dance partners hands, grinning widely. They started dramatically spinning until, once again, someone interrupted. 'Oh hell no, me and taka could do way better than you idiots!' Mondo smirked. 'Oh no I don't danc-' Kiyotaka started, only to be cut off by his crush and best friend, mondo, grabbing him and taking them both onto the 'dance floor', which was just a space cleared in the gym surrounded by tinsel. 'No mondo I really don't-'
'Too bad.'

Mondo started spinning Ishimaru while Leon and yasuhiro competed with Byakuya and makoto. Ishimaru smiled at mondo sweetly... and then immediately ducked and switched their positions so he was spinning mondo. 'Oh we switching?' Leon questioned, looking at kiyotaka, then at makoto.
'No Leon you're way to short to spin me-'
'is that a challenge?!'
'No leo-'
'That's a challenge.' The red-haired baseball star confirmed, spinning yasuhiro around with ease. Makoto looked up at his boyfriend and grinned. 'Can I at least try!' The brunette pleaded. 'Fine...'

The short lucky student climbed onto a slightly higher stage and started spinning his boyfriend, who blushed lightly out of embarrassment and the fact that his adorable boyfriend was spinning him around a gym. 'Heh, me and kyoko could do so much better than you' Celestia giggled, grabbing kyoko and spinning them. The gym was filled with giggling and dancing from the whole class, even the ones who were not dancing.

After the whole dance party thing, the students continued to decorate. 'Hey Mukuro! Could you help me with this please?' Sayaka asked, handing the black haired girl the end of some tinsel. 'Of course! What am I doing wi-' Mukuro started to question, only for Sayaka to start spinning around her, wrapping her in tinsel. 'You look so cute!' Sayaka gushed, smiling brightly. 'O-oh thanks!'
'No problem! You look so festive! Do me!'
'If you insist~' The short haired girl smiled, grabbing some more tinsel and wrapping it around the other, who was grinning and blushing madly. 'That's kinda gay'
'LEON YOU RUINED THEIR MOMENT!' Celestia screeched, dragging the baseball star by his ear.

||Time skip to after the hall was decorated||

'Woah it looks so pretty!' Chihiro smiled, handing out Christmas hats with Sakura, aoi and celestia. 'Indeed it does' Sakura agreed, nodding her head slightly. 'Well done everyone!'
'Yeah, I agree with aoi, well done!'
'Heh thanks sayaka, glad we agree!'
'TIME FOR HOT CHOCOLATE!' Makoto and aoi screamed in sync, running off to the kitchen. 'I'll supervise, sakura or celestia I'm sure we could use your tea making expertise somehow' togami sighed, following the two brunettes. (Feel like togami would call Sakura by her first name and have a lot of respect cuz who doesn't Sakura is the best my love for Sakura is showing its like 3am why am I doing this)

'Makoto, you cant eat the hot chocolate powder-'
'He can and he will!'
'Hina love no- he can't-'
'I kinda want to'
'Makoto! I swear to-'
'Shhhhh' Aoi hushed the heir, putting the marshmallows on the hot chocolate.
'That's like a whole bag of marshmallows for one hot chocolate, is that going to fit the cup?' Togami questioned, clearly doubting the cups ability to hold marshmallows.

'Yes. Don't question it. Now help me carry these out!' Makoto demanded, grabbing a few cups and bringing them out. The four of them carried the cups out and set them in front of every class member, who all took a seat around the dramatic tree they had decorated. 'Christmas movie time!' Sayaka grinned, turning on a movie and putting it up onto the projector.

Kiyotaka and mondo cuddled up next to the tree watching the movie and eventually falling asleep together, as 'bros' do of course. Togami ended up with a sleepy makoto in his lap, both boys blushing and grinning, even if togami refused to admit it. Sayaka and Mukuro sat with Sakura and Aoi, both couples giggling happily, Mukuro and Sakura cuddling their partners. Leon and yasuhiro also fell asleep together, Leon leaning on the taller boys shoulder. Toko, chihiro and Hifumi sat happily conversing in a corner, chihiro wearing a cute Santa hat. Celestia and kyoko sat at a nearby table, hands intertwined and giggling at their lovestruck classmates stupid behaviour and obliviousness. (I am so sorry if I missed any ships-)

Everyone eventually fell asleep with their partners, crushes or friends, all happy and feeling very Christmassy.

SORRY ABOUT THE BAD ENDING BUT, AS PROMISED, I POSTED ON CHRISTMAS EVE!  Please leave suggestions on how to make my writing better and thanks for reading! Sorry if it's kinda bad, writers block! <3