Project ||naegami||

Non despair au! Monokuma is a teacher to make life easier for me :) Togami will be out of character!

Italics: thinking
brackets: a/n

'The groups will be: Leon and hagakure, ishimaru and mondo, sayaka and mukuro, kyoko and Celeste and finally, makoto and byakuya!' Monokuma explained, handing out supplies such as cardboard and pens. 'Great, I have to work with a peasant now. stupid bear...' Togamis thoughts were cut off by makoto cheerfully waving at him across the class, walking over to discuss the work. 'hey Byakuya!' The short boy grinned, walking over. 'don't call me that you worthless insect' (I can't think of good insults-)
'Harsh.. but we gotta do the project cmon!'
'hmph. Fine. I'll come to your dorm at 7pm sharp'
'alright then! I'll see you there Togami!'

(Time skip to lunch cuz why not yk)

'MaKoTo! Byakuya fricken togami is coming to your dorm!' Sayaka squealed, excited for her friend. She and a few others knew that makoto had a huge crush on the heir, even if the boy himself didn't realise yet. 'What's the big deal?!'
'nothing~'
'sayaka, he'll figure out soon enough! Leave the poor child alone.' interrupted kyoko , not wanting to listen to the two bicker all through lunch. 'Well said kyoko, dear.'
'Stop flirting! makoto needs our help here' aoi laughed, causing a few people to glare at her, including kyoko and celestia who were both quite red.

(Time skip to makoto's dorm after school)

'He said 7pm sharp so...3 minutes! Everything is clean so he can't lecture me about that.' 3 minutes went by slowly but eventually someone knocked on the door. 'That must be him! Hopefully we can be friends..' The brunette thought, rushing up to open the door. Swinging open the door he managed to get out a 'hey~!', a cheerful smile plastered on his face. 'Evening' The blonde replied reluctantly, pushing past makoto and sitting in a desk chair. Makoto closed the door and sat on a spinny chair, tripping over air a few times. 'what are we doing the project on?' The shorter asked, trying to spark up a conversation (that makes no sense but yeahhh).

'That idiotic build-a-bear reject told us it had to be about an animal, any suggestions?' 'Why am I letting him choose! I have authority over him I should be choosing! it's just a stupid animal-' his thoughts were again cut off by someone tapping him, gesturing to a paper. 'Don't touch me! Oh, I suppose owls are interesting enough...'
'great! I know that they are nocturnal.. I think that's the word!'
'That is indeed the word'
'Woaaaah you didn't call me stupid!'
'Stupid.'
'Oh-'
'But owls are nocturnal so I suppose you aren't that stupid' Byakuya smiled, writing it down. 'YOU CAN SMILE?!?'
'IM NoT SMiLiNg'
'You totally areee~!'
'Stupid commoner making me smile- I wasn't even smiling! A togami doesn't feel emotion towards commoners, unless it is disgust! But he is an ultimate...'  Sometime during his argument with his brain togami had stopped writing, causing makoto to worry. 'Byakuya!' The short boy exclaimed, waving his hand in front of togami's face. 'hm? oh uhm- I apologise-' 'why am I apologising?!'
'Don't apologise! if you don't mind me asking, are you ok?'
'I'm fine commoner.'
'I- ok!'

(After finishing the project)

'What's the time?' Makoto yawned, spinning around on his chair.
'Its...4am.'
'WE HAVE 2 HOURS UNTIL SCHOOL?!'
'Precisely'
'WHY ARENT YOU PANICKING?!'
'I stay up late often, for work'
'That isn't healthy Byakuya!'
'Eh. Why do you care anyways?' Byakuya questioned, a light blush spread across his cheeks, surprised at the concern in the shorter boys voice.
'Because you're my friend and that isn't healthy.'
'No it's fine, I'm sure it won't kill me.'
'Whatever you say' Makoto muttered, already falling asleep.