Crossover ||all||

SO I RLLY LIKE THIS ANIME CALLED SK8 THE INFINITY AND DECIDED TO DO A CROSSOVER KINDA THING I GUESS? IT MIGHT BE A BIT CONFUSING BUT ITS LIKE 2AM SO IM DOING SMTH PRODUCTIVE-

SK8 CHARACTERS:

Joe/kojiro (in his 20's)
Cherry blossom/kaoru (in his 20's)

(Joe x cherry ship name is matchablossom!)

Reki (about 17)
Langa (about 17)

(Langa x Reki Ship name is renga!)

Miya (12-13)
Shadow (in his 20's)

(Don't try and ship miya and shadow, if you do leave my page or book or whatever that's illegal 😟-)

Ginger clown guy = shadow Cat boy = miya Red hair = Reki Blue hair = langa Pink hair = cherry blossom/kaoruGreen hair = joe/kojiro

Cat boy = miya
Red hair = Reki
Blue hair = langa
Pink hair = cherry blossom/kaoru
Green hair = joe/kojiro

Cherry calls joe nicknames like gorilla, muscle brain and joe calls cherry nicknames like four eyes, princess and robot freak (in a loving way ofc.)

Kaoru is seen as the 'mum'
Joe is the 'dad'
Miya is the youngest child
Reki is their son and langa is his bf
shadow is like the uncle/babysitter
They aren't actually a family tho

OK SO THERES THE CHARACTERS, ONTO THE ACTUAL STORY IG-

Italics = thinking
Brackets = authors note or a small edit

Characters will be out of character!!

'Puhuhuhu~~ we have some...visitors today kids! Cmon in~~' monokuma giggled devilishly, opening the door for the 'visitors'. Spinning around to look at the door, kaoru, also known as cherry blossom, walked into the classroom, catching the students attention. 'No you stupid gorilla! I have already told you kojiro, I will not let you carry me, now get in here before I force you! You too boys'
'Of course your majesty' the green haired man replied sarcastically, grinning at the younger people and dragging his friends with him. 'Bets on the pink haired guy and green haired one dating?' Celestia called from the back of the class, immediately being handed money as people placed bets. 'Puhuhu~ introduce yourselves~ cat boy first!' Monokuma instructed, pulling Kaoru's hair.

'Don't pull on my hair idiot! Miya hun, introduce yourself'
'Mkay mum! I'm miya chinen, don't talk to me unless you wanna skate a beef, I'll win anyways'

'Uh- what's a beef-?' Makoto questioned, getting a disgusted look from the young boy. 'Ah yes, a beef is basically a skating competition between 2 or more people, that's what we call it anyways. Miya here is a national skating pro, me and my beloved princess- OW OK JEEZ PINKY YOU DONT NEED TO HIT ME- me and *kaoru* have been skating for over 10 years each, Reki is insanely talented and makes all of our boards other than Carla, who is cherry's board and a robot- sorry, sorry- Ai aSsiSTaNt, then shadow who is a skating champion and a clown who actually works in a flower shop, and then langa who is a beginner but very talented and an ex-snowboarder!' Kojiro explained, making it seem very simple.

'That's a lot of information' Leon sighed, leaning against yasuhiro. 'No, you are just an idiot' Togami replied, glaring at everyone in the room. 'can the rest of you introduce yourselves? You're interrupting my tea drinking' celestia asked, clearly meaning it as an order. 'I am kaoru/cherry blossom, you may call me cherry. Only the stupid ape is allowed to call me blossom and he will cry if anyone else does.'
'No I won't! I'm kojiro/joe, call me whichever I'm not picky unlike four eyes'

'Uh, I'm langa Hasegawa, just call me langa or snow if you want?' The blue haired boy announced shyly, pushing his boyfriend in front of him. 'Im Reki! Nice to meet you all!'
'Im shadow, the best skater out of all of us!'
'Langa beat you in his first ever beef while taped to a board, Reki has beat you before, Joe and cherry definitely have and I have too' Miya called out from the desk he had perched himself on top of, mondo's, who was asleep, to be exact.

'I wouldn't sit on that desk, he won't be too happy-' yasuhiro called to the young boy, accidentally waking up mondo in the process. 'Why is there a cat on my desk?!?!'
'I'm not a cat idiot'
'You look like one'
'Oh yeah, I'm a real spooky cat that's talking to you'
'I swear to god-' mondo muttered, grabbing miya by the collar of his shirt. (Idk-)
'Mondo, you can't hurt children! Or anyone actually!'
'Relax taka jeez, I won't hurt him'
'Put him down' kojiro sighed, walking over to retrieve his cat-boy child. 'Oh yeah, and what if I don- woah- muscles-'
'Are you hitting on me..?'
'nO- I thought you were like togami or something- I'm straight!'
'Mondo'
'Not straight, I am not straight- taka, babe I'm sorry'
'It's.....fine'
'You better get him flowers or smth- can I have miya back?' Kojiro asked, seconds before the black haired boy kicked mondo in the face. 'WHAT THE- IM GONNA KILL THIS KID!'

'He asked for me back?! I don't want ur crusty self holding me so I kicked you! Put me down'
'Ok ok fine, stupid kid' The biker mumbled, putting the cat boy down. 'Ahem, if you don't mind me asking....WHY DID YOU INTERRUPT ME AND MY DEAR KYOKO'S CONVERSATION?! YOU KNOW SHE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE HERE, AND YOU'RE SCARING CHIHIRO!' Celestia screeched, glaring at the strange bunch of people who entered their classroom. (Chihiro and Celeste's friendship >>) 'Shut up you imbecile!' Togami demanded.

'We apologise, but your stupid bear teacher won't let us leave' Kaoru complained, glaring at monokuma. 'What does this dumb bear do anyway?'
'He's a dumb robot thingy that's-'
'So I can just snap him in half and we can leave?' Kojiro asked, picking up the bear.

'NO NO NO DO-' yasuhiro started, only to be cut off by Monokuma's beeping. 'Hey what's happening-'
'Kojiro-'
'Huh, that's rlly loud'
'Kojiro.'
'Yeah cherry? What's wrong?' Kojiro asked, still holding the beeping bear.
'KO PUT THE BEAR DOWN JESUS CHRIST' cherry shouted, snatching Monokuma and throwing him out the window as he exploded. 'Welp, guess Monokuma is dead.'

SORRY THIS IS SO RANDOM BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE! AND SORRY IT ENDED SO QUICKLY AND ITS RLLY CONFUSING- <3