Love letter ||sonaiki||

A love letter to chiaki from Sonia's POV!!

POV: Sonia ofc!

My dearest chiaki,

You are my moon, my stars, my sun and my clouds. You make me happy and you make me feel secure. I love you, so much. I love when you smile at me when I walk into a room. I love the way that your eyes light up when you play a new game, or beat a new level.

I love how patient you are with me when you teach me new things, and how you're so enthusiastic about my achievements and ideas. I love how you always check up on me, how you make sure I'm safe and happy. I love how caring and kind and nurturing you are. I love how you're always happy to help someone, how smart you are and how funny you are.

You're strong willed, kind, funny, brave and so so smart. You've never been afraid to stand up for someone that needs it, and you've never been scared to put someone in their place no matter how strong, rich or powerful they are. (...cough...togami.) you're courageous and fierce and cool and so amazing!!

You're so talented and perfect, I truly do adore you. I love everything about you, from the way you think to how you react to things. I think you're amazing, and so so kind. I remember when we first met, I accidentally bumped into you. I felt so bad, I apologised immediately!! You told me it was okay and smiled. God, that smile. I love it when you smile, just knowing you're happy, knowing that you feel good makes me so happy and bubbly inside.

I appreciate you, so much. I want to thank you for everything you do for me, for all that you teach me and for everything you do. I want to thank you for always being there for me, for allowing me to be friends with you and for brightening my life, for making me happy. I hope I make you happy, I hope I make you feel just as loved and appreciated as you make me feel.

It makes me happy when you're happy. Just seeing you happy makes me feel every good emotion mixed into one. It makes my stomach feel all fluttery, and my thoughts all clouded. It makes me want to hug you tight and never let go, to always hold you and keep you safe in my arms. It makes me want to protect you from harm and make sure you're never sad or disappointed, to ensure you always have the best of everything just like you deserve.

So, if the new boy you're dating makes you happy, so be it. If he makes your stomach all fluttery, if he makes your thoughts all cloudy and he makes that adorable glint appear in your eyes then I'm happy.

It's a shame this letter will never reach you. It's a shame my feelings will never become known. But just know, when you're happy, I'm happy. And all I ask for is that you never let anyone hurt you, and that you always remain happy and you're always loved.

Is that too much to ask? Maybe.

I'm sorry chiaki, for feeling this way, I truly am. I would never let my feelings get in the way of your relationship, hence why this letter will never reach you.

I hope that's okay.

Your friend,

Sonia.

576 words, sorry it's short!!

Thank you for reading, I appreciate you!! <3