Swings ||ishimondo||

Hey again! Sorry it's been a while!

(Bold/brackets) = a/n
Italics = emphasis on a word/thinking

Despite the fact that it was 3am on a school night, kiyotaka Ishimaru was still awake in his dorm, studying. He had a few tutoring sessions the next day and wanted to make sure he knew all the material before going over it with the other students, plus he was grading assignments for a few of his teachers. He didn't mind doing the teachers work for them, it helped him see what the other students needed to work on, and then he could help them.

Mondo owada was also awake, but for a completely different reason. He and kiyotaka had been friends for quite some time now, and mondo had recently realised he would turn slightly red when the ultimate moral compass complimented him. At first he thought he was sick, so like anyone would do, he asked one of his friends for help. The friend he so happened to choose for unknown reasons, was leon kuwata. The biker had asked kuwata to see if he could help find out what was 'wrong' after a few weeks of constantly feeling hot and nervous around his bro.

It had been about a week since leon had not so kindly pointed out he was 'totally obviously super gay for kiyotaka and should really work on that' yet mondo still couldn't wrap his head around the idea of being in love with his best friend. At the start mondo had denied he was gay because well, he liked girls! Obviously! But Leon again, kicked him and reminded him, 'HEY! I'm bi yk! And hiro is pan! Makoto is bi! You don't just have to like one gender!'After that he kicked mondo out because togami was coming over to watch movies and togami wasn't a fan of mondo. like at all.

Eventually, the delinquent had come to the conclusion he was bisexual! But he didn't like kiyotaka. Nothing more than a friend. It was totally normal for mondo to absolutely adore everything about his bro. From the way his eyes lit up and he threw his head back when he laughed, to the way his lips curled into a proud smile whenever mondo got a good grade. He loved how dedicated he was and how he had faith in everyone, how he believed anyone could change and do good in the world!......it was totally normal to feel like that right? After a few agonising days of confusion, wondering and denial, the biker finally accepted that he liked, well like liked, no. He loved his best friend. Romantically. And after all of that, he was now pacing his dorm at 3am, brainstorming ways to ask kiyotaka out.

Mondo had considered rejection, and he knew kiyotaka wasn't the type to stop being friends with him over some 'dumb' feelings. He had thought about how to not scare the other away, as he had done with an embarrassing amount of girls in the past. Even though he was quite sure the other didnt like him, mondo had decided to at least ask Ishimaru to hang out, obviously not thinking about the fact that it was 3am and the others 'bedtime' was no later then 10pm.

———————————————————-
Contact: ishi! <3

mondo: hey ishi! You up?

taka: yes I am, why are you? You need to get a good amount of sleep!

mondo: you can't say nothin, ur up too!

taka: I'm grading test papers!

mondo: yeah yeah whatever! Wanna hang out?

taka: mondo! It's 3am where are we possibly going to 'hang out'?

mondo: I know a place! Meet me in five minutes by the front of the school! Bring ur helmet!
———————————————————-