Cool- yeah cool ||ishimondo||

Non despair au, roomates!

Italics: thinking

Mondo walked into his new school, hopes peak academy. Anyone and everyone who went here was guaranteed success but for some unknown reason, he wasn't that excited. Walking into the huge building, he spotted a boy with large eyebrows shouting at a slightly shorter red-head who simply laughed and patted his back. 'LEON COME BACK HE- oh! I'm so sorry-' the previously shouting boy lowered his voice, looking up only to realise he had walked straight (gay)  into the ultimate biker gang leader himself. 'WHAT THE HELL MAN? YOU GOT A PROBLEM-?!' The taller boy asked, preparing to beat someone up 'THAT LANGUAGE ISNT APPROPRIATE FOR SCHOOL GROUNDS! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN YOUR DORM, I SUGGEST YOU GO THERE IMMEDIATELY!' Ishimaru shouted, dusting off his uniform and writing out a warning slip. 'your lucky I'm too tired to care!' mondo growled (idk), snatching the slip and walking towards his dorm.

(Few minutes time skip to mondo finding his dorm cuz I'm lazy)

'Stupid hall monitor, shouting at me. Does he know who I am?! I could kill him if I wanted!' The boy grumbled, opening the room to his dorm. Neatly stacked papers lay on a desk in the corner and a bookshelf was placed next to a perfectly made bed. 'oh, my roommate, they seem like a clean freak..' mondo muttered, looking around and starting to unpack.

20 minutes later mondo had finished unpacking, he looked around at the room and huffed, collapsing onto his bed. 'I wonder who my roommate i-' he was interrupted by the door opening, revealing a very angry looking ultimate moral compass. 'ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!' The gang leader shouted, ignoring the glare the other ultimate sent his way.

'Please refrain from shouting! my head hurts like -excuse my language- heck' Kiyotaka mumbled quietly, but loud enough for the other boy to hear. 'uhm- you didn't even- Nevermind- what's your problem?! Why are you everywhere?!?' 'I'm not everywhere, I just happened to be patrolling the halls when you showed up, and by pure coincidence we are also sharing a dorm.' The prefect answered tiredly. 'Yeah whatever, get some damn sleep you sound so depressed' the gang leader suggested, waving his hand dismissively as he buried his head in a pillow.

Closing the door quietly taka changed into different clothes, which were just a slightly comfier version of his usual uniform. 'No. No, absolutely not' A voice said from his desk chair. 'What?!' 'That isn't comfortable you idiot! put these on-' the delinquent muttered, looking away with a light pink blush dusting his cheeks and throwing some sweatpants and a shirt at the other student. 'uh- thank you classmate... forgive me for my rudeness, what is your name?' 'Mondo owada, but you can just call me mondo, we're gonna be friends now ok? it's gonna make life a lot harder if we aren't' The biker replied, a bit more aggressive than what he would have liked. 'Ok then.. mondo! We shall be friends, or...bros?' 'Yeah...that sounds pretty manly! Bros!' Kiyotaka finished getting changed, neatly folding both uniforms and placing them at the foot of his bed.

'I'm changed now, you don't have to look away!' Mondo turned his head, blush still visible on his cheeks 'you look cut- COOL HAHA COOL YEAH COOL COOL-' the biker shouted, a nervous habit of his that he couldn't get rid of. 'No gay thoughts mondo! Cmon!'

'thank you mondo! I'm gonna go to slee-' ishimaru was cut off by his own yawn and he sat down on his bed, giggling a little. 'Goodnight mondo, I suggest you go to sleep to maintain a healthy sleep schedule!' The moral compass exclaimed, snuggling into the blankets and eventually falling asleep. 'In a no homo way, this kid is pretty adorable- that's really homo, but I said no homo!' Mondo sat there arguing with his brain for a good 10 minutes, before deciding to take his new 'bro's' advice and go to sleep. He fell asleep thinking about nothing but his 'new cute bro'.

I will do a part two!