Sleepover ||celespeko||

Everyone is the same age as they are in the games, I haven't gotten past chapter 3 on dr2 and I'm trying something a little different for this chapter :)).

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
I have a new oc's + other oneshots book so if you want to see that it's on my profile :)).
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Ooc characters, sorry!

Celeste knocked on the door to peko's dorm, a fancy vintage bag in one hand and her cat in the other. The two girls had decided to have a sleepover and Celestia desperately wanted to paint Peko's nails and maybe even dress her up a little. The ultimate swordsman opened the door and nodded, greeting her friend before moving aside and letting the other enter the dorm.

Peko's dorm was quite plain, but the many swords and a few of the records on the walls caught her friend's eye. "Hm. You have good music taste."
"Thank you, do you want some tea?"
"That would be lovely, thank you." Celeste smiled sweetly at peko before sitting at a desk. A few figures sat on peko's desk. One was a small replica of a gold mask that looked like it would fit a squirrel, it was quite peculiar but celestia assumed it was from a show or something.

The room was nicely kept and very tidy, as expected of peko. She didn't seem like someone who would let their dorm get dirty or messy, and she certainly wasn't the type of person to leave it like that. Celestia admired how neat and tidy peko was, it was one of the things the gambler thought was most important in a person. Peko was also exceptionally beautiful, especially when she had her hair down, Celeste noticed that often and admired that too.

Peko POV:

Celeste's tea is nearly done. I chose lavender infused tea that I keep specially for her, just in case she comes over. We like to sit and do things like paint our nails and Celeste likes to choose outfits for me. It's new to me and I wouldn't usually do it as I was brought up to do nothing but train and protect Fuyuhiko, but Fuyuhiko likes that I'm making friends and gives me freedom, which I am grateful for.

The kettle boils and I pour Celestia her tea, making sure to add the perfect amount of water so that it doesn't spill. I make myself a tea too and bring them both out, setting them down in front of Celeste. She's looking at me with her head tilted as she's smiling. I smile back and she giggles, reaching out to touch my hair.

I sit down in front of her and she takes out the bands at the bottom of my braids, running her fingers through my hair. I smile and lean into her touch. Then she starts to brush out my hair, god knows where she got a brush from but I don't question it. It's celestia after all, she's the ultimate gambler so she's full of surprises. She doesn't look like she'd be the ultimate gambler. She looks like she'd be the ultimate princess or the ultimate model, she certainly has the looks for it.

Celestia starts to comb through my hair and part it. She parts it into two sides and pulls them both into ponytails. She then pulls out the front pieces so they frame my face like hers do. I doubt I'll look as pretty as her, but no one could ever look as stunning as celestia does. She then takes one strand and twists it around itself until it becomes a bun, then repeats on the other side. She puts matching lace, blood red scrunchies around both of them and secures them with pins, before showing me in a mirror. They looks so neat and pretty, just like her. I love them.

"Thank you" I smile. A genuine one, not like the ones I put on when I see someone in public I'm supposed to smile at. Celeste smiles back and I stare at her features in the mirror. She's really pretty. Her bangs fit her face perfectly and her pale, clear complexion reflects back at us through the clean mirror, it's stunning. I cant help but stare.

"You need something, love?" She asks, knowingly smirking. She's absolutely breathtaking. Wow. "No, thank you." I reply. I do need something. I need you to stay with me forever, please. Celeste smiles sweetly at me once more before getting up to get changed. We went out and bought matching pyjamas the last time we went shopping, and she gets changed into those, i find mine and get changed.

I go to the bathroom to get changed, being extra careful not to mess up my hair. Celestia changes in my room, when I'm finished I come out and see her sitting on my bed with two small glitter and diamond covered boxes. She pats a spot next to her and I happily sit down, our knees touching. "Choose some colours, dear." She instructs, choosing her own and grabbing a nail file. I choose red and black and Celeste also grabs some diamonds to make them 'less bland.'

She takes my hand in hers and gently starts to file my nails. Blush rises in my cheeks from the contact and I hope it isn't noticeable. I glance around the room in hopes of getting the red on my cheeks to go away. My sword is stood up against the side of the bed that I usually sleep on so it's as close to me as it can be, in case something happens or I have to urgently protect Fuyuhiko. I keep it there in case someone breaks in, in this case so I can protect Celeste, and in case Fuyuhiko needs me, but mostly for mine and Celestia's safety when she's here.

There's a large chest of drawers in a corner of my room, it's elegant and a mirror sits on top of it. I stare at myself in it for a while until I feel my blush has died down enough for me to continue focusing on my nails. Celestia is very focused on my nails, the brush goes over the smooth surface and leaves lines of blood red polish that glitter when the light hits them, Celestia added glitter to the polish for more 'depth'. I don't mind, I know she just thinks it looks pretty. I think it looks pretty too. Win-win situation.

She finishes one hand and moves onto the next in one swift motion, her cold hands taking mine. She sits holding both of my hands for a second, looking at me, before she lets go of my left to start on my right. I can feel myself blushing again and I can see a pink tint on Celestia's cheeks. She's concentrated on my nails again but looks up at me and smiles every so often making my heart beat faster inside my chest.

Whenever Celeste smiles it makes my heart beat faster and a blush rise up my neck and cheeks. She's stunning and her dazzling smile just adds to her charm.

Eventually, she finishes my nails and yawns, it's quite late. I get up and thank her for doing my nails, then go to the kitchen to make us tea before bed. We both go to bed quite early, a habit I picked up from having to train early in the morning, a habit Celeste picked up from, well she didn't pick it up from anywhere, she does it because she 'needs beauty sleep'. As if she needs anything to make her beautiful, she's stunning no matter what.

I make our tea and bring it out, she smiles and takes a cup, sipping it and nodding contently. I drink mine faster than she does so we have a conversation about music whilst she finishes. When Celeste does finish her tea, she lays down next to me on the bed. We lay for a while until she links her pinky finger in mine and pulls my arm closer to her. She then lifts up her head and puts my arm in place of her pillow, laying closer to me than she ever has and cuddling into me.

I cant help the bright red colouring that takes over my face. Celestia. Ludenburg. Is. Cuddling. Me.

I'm like a schoolgirl with a crush,.....I am a schoolgirl with a crush. I'm a schoolgirl with a crush on a very pretty gambler, who's seemingly asleep cuddling into me, and I'll do anything to protect her. Celeste giggles and I smile, laying my head on top of hers and drifting off to sleep.

1450 words!

I'm sorry this is so bad, I'll rewrite it but I wanted to update and share this ship!!

I have only played until about trial 2/3.5 of the game so please no spoilers!! Sorry about ooc characters!!