Punishment time!~ ||celesgiri||

Creative title ik😍

Killing game!
Mastermind celestia au
some stuff might be wrong cuz i forgot some of what happens in the last few eps, will probably have spoilers. Celestia will be wearing extra accessories ofc. There's gonna be a few versions of this I'm pretty sure! I'm so sorry for not updating!

A small part with other ships, toko x Sayaka will be one of them! (Mukuro wasn't part of the game)

Kyoko uses they/she/it pronouns!

Bold = a/n or edit
Italics = thinking or extra dramatic emphasis on the word

The smoke cleared, showing none other than celestia ludenberg herself, her drills slightly swaying in the breeze, which seemed to be coming from nowhere.
'Well, I see you found me out' The black haired girl giggled, her ruby tiara glistening in the light of the overly dramatic trial room. 'B-b-b-but-' Makoto stuttered, his eyes wide. 'B-b-b-but, you sound like an idiot! SHUT UP!' Celestia snapped, glaring at the short lucky boy.

'don't speak to him like that you low-life peasant, I can't believe you of all people put us in this idiotic game and then you revealed yourself! Kyoko was about to be executed, you could have let them take them blame you imbecile' Togami lectured, glaring at the girl. 'Well, i couldn't let my darling kyoko take the fall for me~' The red eyed mastermind explained, stepping towards her partner who's mouth hung open, forming an 'O' shape. 'This can't be true! Celestia we trusted you!' Aoi squeaked from her place in the room. 'Oh drop the act darling, you knew all about this didn't you kyoko~?' Hearing this, the others looked past the mastermind and the smoke cleared to reveal not one, but two heavily decorated, dramatic thrones.

The detectives lips formed a smirk, her gloved hands being taken into celestia's perfectly manicured ones. Kyoko let out a psychotic giggle, similar to it's girlfriend's. 'Of course I did, I figured it out quite early into the game, of course I only confronted you when my life was in danger' They confessed, softly kissing the mastermind. 'W-what? This can't be true! Kyoko- i trusted you!' Makoto cried, dropping to his knees. 'Yes, quite a stupid thing to do actually, you're pathetic makoto'
'Don't talk to him that way, imbecile'
'I believe I have authority here Togami, shut it and let my partner talk, they'll explain everything, provided you want to love?' Celestia ordered, fiddling with one of her many rings. 'Why of course~'

'All of your memories were erased, mine were too. On the first night fujisaki tried to kill me, I suppose they were scared to reveal their secret. They hit me on the head, but not hard enough to kill me or leave a mark, just hard enough to knock me out. They then ran off to mondo, presumably to frame him for the crime, quite a smart plan. Celestia found me and instead of finishing me off, took me to her dorm where we talked. Through our conversation I found out that celestia was the mastermind, of course no one knew that I had figured it out. After mondo's trial an unknown person tried to kill me, I didn't see who they were but again, celestia saved me. We talked and I confronted her, celestia confessed to being the mastermind and to having feelings for me, and I felt the same so we started dating. We came up with a plan to fake celestias execution and it worked. I became the traitor. I then had to make myself look guilty, that was easy enough, and that leads us to here! I still have my old memories, they came back after I was hit, celestia love, may I give them some information~?' Kyoko asked, earning a giggle and a nod from their girlfriend.

'Makoto, Togami, you first'
'Why together, I don't even get my information given to me separate from these idiots?'
'Shut up, you were dating before the game, and I believe you are now?' Both boys blushed in response to this.
'Makoto, your best subject was- well you were average in all of them... togami, you were outstanding in all of your subjects but reading and English were your best'

'Yasuhiro, you were also dating someone'
'...what? Who?'
'Leon kuwata, strange pair but I suppose it was....cute...'
'O-oh-..'
'You were actually doing quite well in science, strange, and you were the school therapist'

'Aoi, you were dating sakura ogami, no surprise there, your best subject was P.E' The usually happy, bubbly girl blushed slightly and sniffled in response.

'Toko, you were dating Sayaka, best subject was English'
'I- I was dating S-Sayaka?!'
'Indeed'

'Mondo and Ishimaru were dating, Ishimaru s best subject was......everything- mondo's was P.E, but he rarely went to class.' Neither of the boys were there to react, aoi looked over at their empty spots sadly and makoto mirrored her movements, glancing towards the empty places.

'Me and celestia were also dating, our best subjects were....yours were art and cooking, probably just making tea, mine was.....history, interesting'

Kyoko went on to tell the best subjects of the deceased, along with who they were dating or if they were dating anyone. 'Now that we got through that, you all voted for kyoko.....you were wrong~ ITS PUNISHMENT TIME~~' celestia smirked, grabbing kyoko's hand and pressing the button, The couple sat on their matching thrones and watched as their classmates were executed. First was togami and makoto's joint execution. They were thrown out by their families and outcast by their class, being hit and thrown out into the cold weather. Eventually the two boys died from the cold and their wounds, hand in hand.

Then came toko's, The poor girl being tricked into thinking she would have her first kiss, only to be crushed by a rolling barrel.

Aoi was lowered into a tank full of sharks, monokuma appeared, waving a staff. The curtain fell and once it reopened, asahina was gone.

Last was hagakure. 'I don't know how you werent the first to go yasuhiro, well, you'll be gone soon' celestia laughed as the older boy was pulled into his execution. Hagakure was a contestant on a quiz show set. Before him there were 3 doors labeled 'A', 'B', and 'C'. Hagakure tries to enter the 'A' door. The door grows hands and feet and escapes. 'B' does the same thing. Only door 'C' is left. He doesn't want to enter, but a mouth appears on the door and eats him.

Opening the door to the outside world, celestia looked at her partner. 'I love you, kyoko'
'I love you too, celestia'

WOAH IM BACK :) hope you enjoyed the cute cringy chapter <3 I'm sorry for not updating!

1142 words!