Part One - Chapter Eight

Update, update, update!
Sorry that it has been a while, but now here's what you want. And it's perhaps one of the longest chapters I have ever written, and could be the best one. I truly like it. Although I might switch up the content a little bit in the next chapters.
Anyways, read, love, vote, comment and so on. You know what I want :D <3

________________________

What felt like an infinity were maybe around three seconds. Maximum. It was something sweet, something I would have only done if I was drunk. But I wasn't. It was an instinct of mine. Just a feeling that I was doing the right thing. And yet, I wasn't.

As he backed away, he stared at me as if I was a ghost. He didn't close his eyes once, looked at me in shock. Again it felt like time stopped for a second. It was one of those moments you wished that the floor would just open and you could drown in it.
"Can you say something?" I asked shyly. It was just a quiet noise I made, trying to abandon the embarrassing air. It wasn't working.
"Why did you do that?" he muttered. His words were clear, just like a rhetorical question. He knew the answer.
"You asked me what we were doing... I'm sorry."
"No No" he said, sounding flabbergasted. "It was... Good."

I looked at him curiously. What was he trying to tell me. Was this a lesson he wanted to teach me? Making me feel awkward and then confusing me. I didn't know what to do. There was it again, the most embarrassing moment. The air was thick, I didn't know what to do.
I looked at him. I just looked at him, trying to figure out how to react, how to act at all. He looked back, trying to say something, but a nurse all of sudden stormed in.

"Mister Smith, you need to leave now" she said emotionlessly.
"He won't" Marc insisted, then looked at me. "Will you stay here, please?"
"I'm afraid that is not possible" the nurse replied.
"I think it is" I said. "I can pay."
"Mister-"
"200, cash. Nobody needs to know about that" I said coldly. It was just a question of money.
"I'll see what I can do" she said and left.

I turned back to Marc. "Yes, I will."
"Why did you do that?" he asked in shock. The situation became more confusing with every moment passing by. We changed from embarrassed to coldly and from coldly to puzzled.
"Because you wanted me to stay. And don't worry, that was less than the worth of my underwear."
"Who the heck are you?!" he laughed. Now we changed to the mood that it was just as embarrassing that everything became funny. "You're literally buying everything in your life!"
"I just have money and I know how to use it, believe me." Coldly
"Anyways, what I wanted to ask you what else happened that night." Curiously.
"Uhm,.. We wanted to go to my flat and then the accident happened." Embarrassingly.
"Would we have had, eh, you know,..sex?" he asked. I was surprised when he asked that. Within all the situation changes I wasn't meant to answer clearly anymore. What was I supposed to answers to that. To be honest, I didn't even know if we would have ended up in bed or not.
"Do you expect me to answer? It would be a confession of mine about my feelings for you" I giggled. Of course that giggle wasn't real. I thought it made me sound chilled, but it didn't. It made me sound like a confused gay boy, who was just finding out that he was gay.
"I take that as a yes."
"To be honest, I don't have a clue how you felt that evening. You looked well entertained and our kiss was passionate and we did understand each other very well, but you never made any effort to show your feelings in any bit. It was quite hard for me not to ask you." Now everything came out of my mouth as water rushing down a mountain. The waterfall of words made me feel empty because suddenly everything was said.
"Oh, okay" he said, his mood suddenly decreasing. "Can you do me a favor?"
"What is it?" I was frightened what he wanted me to do. Did I pester him too hardly? Would he want me to leave now?
"Can you kiss me again, I need to feel something."

Again I was surprised by his sudden mood changes and actions. He was freaking me out. Everything he said, everything he did was unexpected. It was hard to predict what would happen next and this not knowing drove me crazy.
"I don't want to stress you out, you need to rest..." I didn't mean it. I only knew that if I would kiss him, the roller coaster of my feelings would be even heavier. And I wasn't sure if I could cope with that.
"Doesn't matter. Please, just one kiss, but longer. Please." He was pleading for it, I could hear it. But again, it was unexpected.
"You sure?"
"Look at me, I'm nice to you because I'm seriously craving for this feeling."