Part One - Chapter Nine

Warning: Might contain some sexual activities between two boys.

So, see. I can upload more to this story. It's just a little bit badly written that's why I have to re-write it. But that's okay :) Ily xx

_____________________

The days went by really quickly and on the fourth day, they brought Marc to a normal room. His lungs were into normal function again, but still not as functional as they should be. So he had to wear the 'breathe-help' whenever he felt weak. And that, sadly, was many times.
The doctors said they were happy that he had no pain in his legs, but told him that there was no chance of him to use it. He became depressed then and barely talked to me. I stayed there most of the time and just went home to take a shower and get some rest myself. I wasn't going to leave his side because he obviously wanted to me to stay and even if he didn't I would be there. He needed someone and even if he didn't talk to me for hours and only I stayed. I tried to read a bit of work on my laptop. You know, show must go on.
Today I just started out of the window, watching children play at the hospital's own playground. Most of the people outside seemed happy. Maybe they were healed and healthy already. Marc clearly wasn't. Marc was looking outside again, but when I caught him staring he usually faced the ceiling.

"Boy?" he said, staring out of the window again.
"Yes?"
"When you were home, they said they wanted to see if I can walk or not. So they just have me stand up and walk around."
"And?" I asked. I didn't understand what I had to do with that.
"Will you stay here?" he said, turning his head to finally look at me.
"If you want me to. It's not that I would leave anyway."
"Yes" he whispered and sat up. He was able to sit up and lay down whenever he wanted to, but he could not stand up. He was poor to look at and I so badly wanted to brighten up his mood.
"I'm here for you" I whispered. He needed to know that I would help him any time he wanted to.
"Thanks. And I don't even know you. Why is this happening?"
"It will come back, one time. And until that we just start again." I wanted to add 'to fall for each other', but hold myself back.
"I don't even know if I miss anything because I don't know anything. I can't even remember the party. Everything before you is clearly in my mind, but everything after that is gone in some frightening way."
"You'll make it, Marc. We'll make it."
"So, you're truly sticking with me although-"

Someone knocked on the door.
"Yes" Marc said loudly.
"Hello. Mister Anderson, we want to check out your legs. If you're ready?"
"If you say I am" Marc said emotionlessly.

They helped him get up, but when they let go off him, his legs folded like a blown up building. I caught him the last second before he hit the floor and hold him closely to my body, giving him a secure stand.
"Are they too weak or out of function?" he asked and it was only me who could here his voice trembling. He was about to burst out in tears.
"I'm afraid to tell you that they are out of function. We'll talk about that later."

And with that coldly saying, they left.
"Shall I help you back to bed?" I softly whispered.
"No... Just give me a secure stand, I need to feel something..." And with that he started crying. His tears were so big, they wetted my whole shirt and I had to hold him tightly because he was shaking heavily. It was an awful situation. The man I loved crying and I couldn't do anything to make him feel better.

"I want to take a shower" he whispered. I lifted him up in bridal style and helped him to the bathroom.
"Can you do it on your own?" I asked.
"N-no" he stuttered, still sobbing.
"If I help you, you will be naked in front of me."
"Doesn't matter, just help me. Please."
"Don't judge me for getting a bulge in my pants" I muttered, unable for him to hear it.

I just grinned and pulled up his shirt and undid his sweatpants. When I reached the part to pull down his boxers I looked at him. "You sure?"
"Just do it, it's not ugly under there."
I smiled and pulled down the 'cage' where his 'lion' lived. It was massive, I could have screamed. Trying to think normally and hoping my little friend could keep calm as well, I lifted him again and let him down on a chair that was inside the shower.
"Can you do that on your own?" I asked, swallowing hard. He was so beautiful when he was naked. His body had suffered a bit, but you could still see his well formed muscles.
"No" he smiled. I knew he did that on purpose. It was incredible how he had those sudden mood changed. The guy was unpredictable. You never knew what he did next. But what he did next was having me getting naked as well and holding the shower head above him. I felt uncomfortable having my penis close to his face. I hope he did not come to the idea to just play with it.

"You're naked with a man that is three years older than you are" he noted.
"As if" I countered.
"What if I," and that's when my best nightmare became true, "just play with that little fellow of yours."
He took it in his hand and stroked the tip of it. "Will it... Get hard?" he asked, seducing me. Of course the little me instantly followed his order and the blood streamed in it.
"That's how I like it," he said and placed a little peck on the tip. I wanted to ask him why he was doing that, but decided not to ruin this moment. He used me as his toy, but I liked it. I shampooed his hair and he told me to give him the shower gel. He put a nut size amount into his hand and started cleaning my stomach, leading his hand to my back and down my ass. He went down to my knees and straight up again my inner tight, but stopped at my lust.
He twitched it a little bit and then finally put his hand around it. "Not too bad" he grinned. "Do you want me to," he pecked it again, "help you a little bit."
I nodded.
"What do you want? Tell me."
"I need you to let me go" I mumbled, unable to think about anything to say.
"Young boy wants to reach his climax. Do you want me to help you?" he asked again.
"P-please" I stuttered. Didn't he hear me clearly? I didn't want him to pleasure me. It would have been more of a pleasure for me if he just let me go. I hated him for teasing me, but he did it so good, that everything I had thought a second ago faded. He enjoyed giving me a blowjob and quickly I was about to reach the point, moaned and probably came all over him. If felt like I was in ecstasy, sinking to my knees, resting my head in his lap. The hot water was still running over us and I felt nothing but pure happiness then. Although this was completely against my principles, that sexual action was priceless. He was so torn apart and yet liked to play with everything that ran towards him.

"Come one, boy, bring us out here" he grinned and lifted up my head.

I blow dried his hair and helped him put on some clean clothes.
"Why did you do that?" I asked when we sat on his bed.
"Because I wanted to please you" he smiled.
"How come you have these massive mood changed?"
"I'm good at putting on good thoughts and when I think about you, everything gets better. Everything."
"Wow" I smiled and glazed at him.
"Are you willing to kiss me now?"
"You're so unromantic, it's insane" I smiled and followed my instinct to kiss him. This time, I was way more carefully. I kissed him softly, his now soft lips were gently moving up and down in sync with mine, giving him entrance in my mouth. He explored it just as softly as the whole kiss was and I let all of my emotion out. It was such a beautiful kiss, he was a god on that territory. That's the reason why I was glad to be his toy. Our kiss continued as a slow one and we pulled away, he looked me deeply into and whispered, "you love me, don't you?"

-the end of Part One-