Part Two - Chapter Twelve

Hello! :)
Sorry for not updating but I kind of went crazy over reading books that I forgot about my own one... Oh, this one is really short, but once I hit 700 reads you'll get the next one. (:

___________________

"Shit, Jona what happened?" Marc grumbled when he woke up. "My head is hurting like crap! Do I have s hangover or someth-... Wait I was at the hospital, wasn't I?"
"Love, you have a concussion" I told him and tried to help him sit up.
"How did I get here?!" he asked loudly.
"Hey, calm yourself down a little. That's not good for your health. You insisted of getting home so I brought you here while you were sleeping deeper than Sleeping Beauty."
"You're mean" he mumbled to himself.
"I'm not mean. The medication seriously kicked you out of space" I laughed.
"Do you have any pain killers? My head feels like it's going to explode..."
"I have, but I'm not giving you anymore. You had enough."
"It's hurting" he claimed and looked at me as if I was the devil myself.
"I can make you feel better than pain killers" I smirked at him.
"Then go ahead" he said, all of sudden he seemed to be in a good mood. Wow. That boy had some serious problems with his moods.

I did as I was told and tried to make him as comfortable as possible on the couch. Then I softly crawled on top of him and kissed him roughly, but was pushed back instantly.

"Hey, grumpy cat!" I teased him, trying to enlighten his mood.
"Can you not do it somewhat more passionately?" he groaned back at me.
"Be happy that you do not need to stay at the hospital."
"I'm hungry."
"What do you want?" I asked, not being satisfied. I wanted to make out with him and he didn't let me. I wasn't even allowed to kiss him.
"Pasta."
"Okay, grumpy cat. I'll see what I can do." I felt my chest tighten when I got up and made my way into the kitchen.

I stared at him one last time at him, hoping that he would say anything nice, but nothing happened. He just faced the ceiling and tried to speak as little as possible. That boy was going to be seriously depressed. And I had to prevent that! I then also felt my stomach tighten, but ignored it. It was just psychical.

Looking through my cans of food, I finally found something that involved noodles and tomato sauce. I poured it into a bowl and heated it up via the micro waves. When it was done and I took it out, I felt sick just as the smell of it stung up to my nose. Not that it smelled bad, it was just food and with my stomach cramps that was no joke at all. Knowing, I wouldn't make it to the bathroom, I vomited straight into the sink. It felt like everything my body had kept came out. When I thought I was done, even more food made its way up my throat. I felt like I had to collapse on the floor, my legs shaking like crazy.

"Jona?!" I heard Marc yelling from the living room.
"I'm fine, I'm fine" I yelled back. There was no need for him to worry about me. After I did clean everything up and thrown a mint in my mouth, I brought my baby his food.
"You look like a ghost, Jona! What happened? Did I hear you vomiting?" He actually sounded concernedly when he asked that.
"Yes" I admitted.
"Gosh, Jona... I knew it was too much pressure on your shoulders. The whole thing with me..."
"I'll be fine" I lied.
"Come on, lay down as well. You need some rest, as well. You look pretty poorly right now."
"Maybe you're right" I sighed and let myself fall onto the other couch, where I instantly fell asleep.