Part One - Chapter Four

I'm sorry that this chapters is a little boring and not that long. And it's not even that good, omg I'm so sorry. I hope you still like it, thanks I love you xx

________________

The following day went over quickly. I was mainly just sleeping on the couch and had Ellie hesitating around my flat. She called my dad, told him that she had everything under control. She called the hospital and asked how Marc was, but was told that there was no change in his condition. She called the car dealer and order the exact same car for me that I had before. She called my insurance again to arrange everything. She called the police and got to know that the truck driver was in detention by now and his trial would be very soon. She called one of the best lawyers for me...

Ellie was a wonder and I was happy that she was in my life. She had a part-time job and took all of her days off at once so that she could care for me. The firm she was working for wasn't too happy, but honestly I even hoped they would fire her because I wanted her to work with me once I'm taking over everything. Without her I would not be able to do anything.

"Honey?" she yelled from the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"May I order pizza with your credit card? I would love to eat that good and expensive Italian food again."

She walked into the door frame and chuckled. She looked amazingly beautiful in her black tight skirt with that summery top. She was running around barefoot and had her hair in a high messy bun. If I had not been gay, I would have truly dated her.

"Feel free to spend all of my money" I laughed sarcastically. "I'm taking scampis and rucola."

She walked towards me and pecked my cheek. "Thanks, honey."

I watched her walking back into the kitchen and closed my eyes, thinking about Marc. Although it wasn't my fault, I felt guilty because I drove. And the truck driver hit into us on his side. He was in danger of life meanwhile I just had a few bruises. I hated the situation that we had right now. It was obvious that I wanted him, but I didn't know if he felt the same for me to one hundred percent. And still I was the only one who he had right now. His family did not want him and of course he had friends, a lot actually but he wasn't close to anyone except Ellie's brother, who happened to be a year in Australia.

"Ordered" Ellie said. "Couch or table as eating place?"

"Couch" I replied. "Too lazy to get up."

"Are you feeling any better?"

"I'm feeling well and also well enough to see Marc tomorrow" I insisted.

"The impatient little kid you are."

"I'm just worried..."

"You're just in love, honey" she grinned and put her hand onto my heart. "It's beating for him, isn't it?"

"I love him, Ellie, I really do. I don't even know what hurts the most: the fact that I cannot see him or the fact that I love him so much."

"Perhaps it's both mixed together. But I'm glad you're finally having feelings like this for someone," she paused and took a deep breath "for someone who does not play with you."

"It felt so right when we kissed... He needs to survive, he has something magical on him that feels like he could be the one."

"He will survive and he will love you and you guys can be happily together."

"If only he would wake up.."

"He will! I'm gonna drive you there tomorrow and pick you up in the evening okay? But only if you promise me to also eat something for lunch, okay?"

"You know I can't promise that.."

In that moment the door rang and I was about to get up and answer it, but Ellie, being that over caring she was, forced me to stay where I was and opened it by herself.

"Then you definitely need to eat something now" she smiled and handed me my pizza.