Part Two - Chapter Fifteen

Hello omg hi.

Yes, it's actually me and I haven't died yet. I'm so sorry shot everything guys. There was just too much school stuff, too much drama and too much Netflix going on in my life. So, this chapter isn't actually that good, but you know, I'm trying. There will be more chapters and I promise they will be better and this story ist either going to be a whole lot of drama or something insanely cute. Or both, who knows.

Okay, I'm done with this note now. Ily, thanks for waiting. - Jenny

______________________________

-Marc's POV-

"So, what are we going to do today?" I asked curiously. He shrugged and took another bit of his peanutbutter and jelly sandwich.

"I thought you always planned our time?" I stated and poured some more milk onto my Kellogg's.
"Yeah, but after last light I never ever expect anything again" he said smirkily.
"So, we'll do nothing?"
"I indeed have to show you something" he mumbled almost unbearable for me to understand.
"What do you want show me?"
"Something that not many people know. I think I trust you enough to let you know."

I didn't know how to feel about this. Either it was something lovely or something, I gulped, something bad.

"Don't worry, it's a good thing" he chuckled.

To be honest, he was absolutely beautiful. His blue eyes looked like the sea and his caramel brown hair was messily hanging from his scull. He wasn't even dressed up, but he looked like a model. It made me jealous and happy at the same time. Never ever had I thought about having something so handsome by my side.

Damn it, Marc. Yesterday you almost fucked up big time. No, I would never tell him to leave again. Ever.

"What are you thinking about?" Jona woke me out of my daydream.
"Oh, just thinking about how stupid it would be to let you go," I mumbled.
"Oh, you better not do that again," he giggled, "or else I have to push you into the mattress again."

Oh god. The thought of it irritated me and my whole body tensed up. Yesterday night was... Hot. I never thought being seductive could be like this. The pleasant feeling of the night came back to me and I purred quietly.

"Oh I think I have to fuck your again," Jona whispered into my ear and I blushed.

Damn it, why did I always embarrass myself in front of him? Not my fault, though. He did not need to talk to me like that!

"Come on, baby. Need to show you now," he stated happily. He had a pure smile on his face. But it was no grin or smirk. It was a happy smile, a smile that showed how pleased he was. "Need to carry you, though."
"Why?" I asked confused.
"We need to get upstairs somehow. That's were my favorite room is."

Within no seconds he lifted me up and carried me all through his loft. It seemed like he was walking for miles and I wondered how far he could still hold me like that. Damn, that boy had some unreleased power!

We arrived at a rusty door, which he told me to open. It hit me like waves what revealed inside the room. I could see passion, history and his childhood. What he wanted to show me was his music room.

"You don't like it..." He softly let me slip down the floor on a wall.
"Don't be stupid! It's just... It's amazing."

He smiled at me and slid down next to me. "This is by far my favorite room ever. You know, all the luxury stuff I have, everything I can afford. But when I bought this apartment there was this one room that I wanted to be old and homely."

"When was the last time you played something?" I asked him curiously. To be honest, I could see that he was emotionally attached to this room and I wanted to know more. More about...everything.

He hesitated and looked down. "A few years.."
"Why?" I asked softly and placed my hand over his.
"I dunno... I only play when I'm happy... Or sad..."
"And what have you been the last few years?" I whispered.
"I don't really know... Maybe...numb? Full-time schedule, no love life,..."

My heart almost shattered to pieces when he told me what he felt. It was insane that someone so handsome, so charismatic was on his own. He continued to pierce through the floor. "Look at me.." I whispered.

He shook his head.

"Look at me."

Again, nothing happened. I placed my free hand under his chin and pulled his head up, forcing him to look at me. "You're not alone anymore..."

He cupped my face in his hands and pulled my lips onto his. The kiss rose with every second, changed into a passionate one. He explored my mouth with his tongue and left me breathless. Damn it, that boy could kiss! I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to get a grip when his hands slid under my shirt, enabling his cold finger tips to touch my bare skin. He sent shivers all over me.

"God, Marc, I love you so much" he whispered in my earlobe and pulled my shirt over my head. "You're so beautiful, baby." Again, he touched my abdomen with his finger tips. He left brand marks on my hot skin, wherever he touched me.

I felt the tension rising in my pants and him grinding his hips against mine didn't help a lot. Why do boys always get turned on whenever they are frustrated... I will never understand men. But hey, that's why I love them.

He nibbled on my earlobe and I let out a quiet moan. "Damn, I need you so much, it hurts," he whispered again, before placing his lips on mine again.

***

"You're so beautiful..." he mumbled and and nuzzled his nose into my neck. I smile and pulled him closer to myself. It was insane for him to love me, I couldn't stop question this whole thing.

His scent was probably all over me now and I felt almost paralyzed by it. Nothing, truly nothing, smelt like him. He had that scent that you would fell in the love the first second you smell it. But how do they say; 'Nothing smells as good as the person you love.' And I truly loved him, I loved him with everything I owned. Never ever would I have believed that I would end up with a boy that I love this much. And he must feel the same because why else would you stick with me?

"Marc, get up" he suddenly said. I looked at him, not understanding why he pushed me away.

"No worries, I want to do something for you." He smiled and got up. He walked towards his guitar and he got it! Omg, was I this special?

"Hey, no need to freak out like the little fan-girl you are" he smirked.

"But, but... Are you gonna play something?" I asked, feeling my smile growing wider.

"Depends on something...."
"On what?"
"If you can sing along..."
"Wait what?" I almost laughed, but I could seem him frowning and that clearly was something that should be avoided. So I just nodded in agreement.

He smiled at me and started playing the first choruses of a song, that I knew somehow...

"You gotta jump right in" Jona told me.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun
An angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun..."

He looked over to me and smiled. Oh my god, that was kind of gay what we wear doing.

'Who cares, Marc. The both of you are gay.' Yeah, so that was kind of true, thanks inner voice.

And there we sat, in the most precious room I have ever seen. Me and the most precious guy I have ever seen. And we were singing The cab. Why not?