Prologue

A new story! A new story! I hope you like this guys, it would make me soooo happy. Xx

_________________

Nothing is going right when you are going wrong.

"Oh look at you, you think you look smart with that suit 'n' tie?"

"Katrina I know you do not appreciate of this wedding, but I love him and I will marry him" I protested.

"I'm still your older sister and I think in know what's best for you."

"Katrina why are you even here? You did not want to arrive here anyways. You're not even on the guest list."

"Because I want to protect you!"

"Protect me from what?"

"Marrying a boy? And he's even a cripple!"

"Stop! Katrina, this marriage is completely legal and he's not a cripple!"

"He is in a wheel chair, isn't he?"

"He can't walk that's right, but you know how it all happened!"

"Okay, fag" she said and left.

I looked into the mirror and sighed. Yes, I was about to marry a man that I was in love with. And he sat in a wheel chair, but none of that mattered to me. I loved Marc and nobody could change my opinion.

"Jonaaaa!" Ellie screamed.

"I'm here, getting ready!" I yelled back and she entered the room.

"You look beautiful, honey" she giggled.

"Katrina said something else..."

"Since when do you believe your sister? She's just stupid and promise me I won't have her disturbing your wedding" she smiled.

"What would I do without you" I grinned and adjusted my tie for the fifth time.

"Nervous?"

"Somehow" I muttered.

"Then come on, your baby is waiting for you" she grinned and offered me her arm. "Who would have thought that one day I had to guide you to the altar?"

I smiled. "Nobody, but I have nobody else who would do it."

"It's a pleasure for me. You're finally settling down with Marc after all these years and that makes me super happy."

"Although the circumstances after our first date were everything else than good.."