Part Two - Chapter Thirteen

Just as promised :)
Sorry that this isn't that long again :o

____________________

I woke up, feeling sick to my stomach again. I jumped up instantly, rushing towards the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet. 'Gosh, Jona what's wrong with you? You're taking this somewhat too far' I thought once I could stand up straightly again. Looking at my reflection, I saw how badly I actually looked. I had to take a shower.

The hot water made me feel comfortable again and I just stood there for good ten minutes before I got out. I changed into some sleeping bottoms and a plain white v-neck shirt. My phone told me that it was almost midnight. Wait,... For how long have I been sleeping? Where the heck was Marc? I went into the living room, where I caught him staring at me.

"Marc, thank goodness you managed to not hurt yourself."
"Jona. Go. To. Bed."
"What's wrong?" I asked surprisedly.
"You're getting sick because of me, you've been sleeping for almost ten hours and you still look exhausted as fuck" he said, sounding determined.
"Only if you'll come with me."
"No, I don't want you to fall in love with him."
"Marc, are you deaf? We already confessed our loves for each other? Or was that a lie you told me? I'm head to heel in love with you, being without you would only make things worse. You're coming along with me and we'll sleep. Or do you need anything else?"
"I need a care home" he mumbled, but I clearly understood him.
"You need what?! Are you dumb or something?! I. Love. You. And love means care. You're staying here and if it needs to then you are staying here forever. I will not take you anywhere that is made for seriously handicapped people!" I almost shouted at him and felt bad the second afterwards.
"I am handicapped."
"No, you're not. You're working pretty well except for your legs. But maybe one day you will be able to walk towards me. Do you hear me?" Again, I had that yelling tone. I was getting angry, he really managed to piss me off.
"Let's be serious. How big are the chances of me walking ever again?"
"We'll discuss about this tomorrow" I said, not wanting us to have a tough fight.
"We're not discussing. I'm leaving tomorrow. And if it's necessary for your health I will leave forever!"

When I realized what he had said, something in my head switched. It was insane that he thought liked that. As if I wouldn't love him enough. God, what did I do wrong this time?! I had no other option, but to lift him up and carry him into our bed.

"Let me go!" he screamed, sounding terrified.
"You're staying here, I'm seriously afraid of you leaving!"

I felt desperate to kiss him, but he yanked his head away. "Stop! You're only making this harder for the both of us!" he yelled. He looked at me as if he didn't know how to continue this.

"Why, Marc?! Why! Why don't you let me love you? Why don't you let me help you? Why don't you let me take care of you? Why am I not allowed to love you although you love me back!"

I looked at him, he seemed shocked. And then tears were rushing down his face. Well done, now I had made him cry again. 'Good job, Jona: basically making everything worse' my mental voice slapped me straight into the face.

"I cannot believe you that you love me! I have nothing to offer and still you're putting everything into me!" He was angry, confused, sad. His words weren't clear at all.
"How can I prove my love for you?!"
"M-make love to me!" he stuttered, suddenly insecure.
"How do I know that you will not push me back this time? You tell me that you want me to prove my love, but whenever I'm trying, you push me away! It's so hard to help you! It's so hard to please you and I don't understand it! Can you tell me what your fucking Problem is?!"

"I don't want to hurt myself! I'm a cripple! Once you realize that I'm not the one you are looking for, you'll regret it and leave me like a piece of trash! You have money, everybody wants you! But what about me? I have nothing!"

What?! Why did he imagine me doing this? Wasn't I clear and determined enough when I confessed my love for him? What did he want?

"M-Marc... Stop it... Please" I whispered and pressed my lips onto his. I started working them with his and was glad that he was taking it this time. I nibbled on his lower lip, my tongue begging for entrance into his mouth. He let it slip it and our tongue started tangling. It was a deep kiss, full of anger, lust and passion. But it also was a kiss made out of fear and he kissed me desperately as if he wanted to tell me that I should never leave him. This boy was some kind of schizophrenic!

I ran my fingers through his hair while he pulled me closer to himself. The kiss took all of my oxygen away, and we only backed away for a few seconds before our tongues got lost with each other again.

I softly ran my fingers over his chest, feeling the scars that were leftovers from his lungs surgery. I pulled away from our kiss and brought my mouth to his ear, whispering "I love you" into it. As the words escaped my mouth, he whined underneath me and when I started nibbling on his earlobe, I felt a sudden tension rising between his thighs. I pulled his shirt over his head, adoring his muscles. He was still the most well trained person I had ever seen and the beautiful view made my little friend get hard as well.

"J-Jona" Marc moaned when I placed little kissed all over his chest, sucking a little bit longer when I reached his nipples.
"What?" I smirked.
"P-please" he moaned and strangled underneath me, but I pressed his arms on top of his head.

"What do you want, baby?" I whispered and continued to kiss his chest, slowly reaching the waistband of his pants.

"Fuck me!" he screamed and blushed when the words left his mouth.
"Not yet" I smiled and undid his pants, pulling them down with his boxers.
I slowly started to stroke his thighs. I knew he felt that because he hardened even more.

"I feel that!" His scream was more a moan. I stopped shorty before I would reach his dick and pressed my lips onto his again. Lying on top of him I felt his hard friend on my stomach and it made me excited. Finally, I was going to have real sex with the man I loved!

He pushed me away, breathing heavy. "I'll admit it! I want you to fuck me. Hell, please fuck me. Fuck me all night long!" I smiled when he moaned his sentence.
"Oh I will make love to you, all night. I will have you begging on your knees for my dick inside you."