Part One - Chapter One

Dedicated to a good friend :)
__________________

"Shall we leave by then?" I asked.

"Sure" he smiled and stood up.

Man, that boy was well trained. He was tall and had the body I was craving for. I really needed him in my life, badly.

"Something wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost" he laughed.

"No everything's fine" I said and grabbed my car keys.

"Which car do you drive?" he asked.

"Audi A1" I replied and grinned.

"I think I truly like you, Jona" he smiled.

I had to giggle when he said that. Just because my father had a lot of money and I was about to take over the firm was no reason for loving me. But somehow I felt proud that he likes my car. So we walked outside and got in the car.

"Jesus, this is amazing" Marc said and made big eyes.

"Thank you" I smiled. "To yours or to mine?"

"If your flat's as amazing as your car then I would love to see it."

"I think we can do that."

The ride to my flat was about ten miles long and there was hardly any traffic.

"I need that car" Marc smiled and I looked at him. Damn, he was so handsome I could have cried. His green eyes were full of sparkle and his brown hair was well styled in sort of a quiff. Every second I looked at him I fell a little bit more.

After a few miles we reached a crossing. The traffic light was obviously green, but then something happened that would change our life's forever. I heard Marc letting out a squeal and then it crashed. The last thing I truly recognize was a truck honking and then everything went black for a moment.

***

"Marc? Marc!" I screamed and tried to shake him. "Marc, can you hear me?" I reached over to feel his pulse rate and could luckily find a slow one. I wanted to get out of the car, but was squeezed between the wheel and my seat. There was no way for me to get out and help Marc. I grabbed my phone and called the emergency.

Ten minutes later the paramedics arrived and rushed over to my door.

"Care for him first!" I screamed. "I'm fine, just stuck here!"

"Mister, we need to get you out of there as well. Do you have any pain?"

"Care for him first! I am fine!"

Then they finally went over to his side and got him out of the car. I looked at him and saw the blood streaming over his checks and on his legs. I was about to throw up at the sight of it, but someone grabbed underneath my arms and pulled me out of the car.

"How are you?" the paramedic asked me.

"My head and my ribs hurt a little bit" I replied and looked at Marc. "What's with him?!" I yelled when I saw him intubated.

"He's okay! Can you walk?"

"Yes I can and I want to go with him!"

"Mister, you need to be cared about as well."

"I can go with him in one emergency car and then be checked at the hospital? I'm fine, seriously."

"Then come on."

I followed the man to the ambulance and got in. They told me to sit down next to Marc and asked me tons of question about our identity and if we had any relatives.

"Yes, my dad. Mister Smith as from 'Smiths Gadgets', but no need to call him." And 'no' was the answer for Marc's situation on the question. He had no more relatives, at least not here. He left them when he was old enough because they did not accept him for being homosexual. And that was when we already arrived at the hospital and they rolled Marc away from me.