Part Two - Chapter Fourteen

Helloooooo :)

I'm so sorry guys I didn't update but school ist basically taking over my life. Sucks.

Caution: This chapter contains pure boy x boy sex and nothing else, so just skip it if you don't like that kind of stuff. Hehe

And I just realized that this cheater is freaking short, which means I'll please you with longer ones in the future. This time I promise it.

_____________________

-Marc's POV-

Whenever Jona talked to me, it made me whining underneath him even more. It was his would appearance that had me turned on within seconds and no matter how hard I tried, there was no escape out of it.

"What do you want, Jona?" he asked again, smirking. Damn it.
He placed a kiss on the very tip, making me whine underneath him again.
"Suck me" I mumbled whilst blushing and moaned when he took the full length of me into his mouth. It was an amazing experience and hell, if he continued to please me like that I would come in no time.

"Jona" I moaned when he suddenly let go off my dick.
"What do you want?"
"I need to cum, please make me cum. I need it so bad!"
"Oh and how I will make you cum" he whispered in my ear and started sucking me again. And this time he didn't stop abruptly. I came all the way into his mouth, but he didn't spit. He swallowed it as if it would be alcohol.
"You taste amazing, baby" he smiled and pecked my lips again. I blushed in embarrassment. Why the heck did he talk like that. What happened to the caring and determined man. Who was this confident human being that had just jacked me off.

"Jona, I... I" I mumbled, breathing heavily.
"I'm sorry I didn't fuck you" he whispered, chewing on my earlobe again, "but I can change that if you want to."

Gosh, he seriously knew how to turn me on. "Fuck me" I pleaded again.
"Wait a minute" he smiled and stripped his clothes off. His beautiful body appeared and only made me harden again. Man, I seriously needed sex.
"You're really needy, baby."
"I-I..."
"But I'm sure I can please you."
I expected him to take me in his hands again, but instead he put a hand on his own dick and stroked himself in front of me. It should have turned me off, but something about him pleasing himself was definitely a turn on.

"Now let's get back to pleasing you, baby" he smirked and pulled me up into his laps.
"D-don't hurt m-me" I whispered insecurely. I was used to being top, not bottom.
"I know what I do" he whispered in my ear and massaged my back, placing kisses that made my skin burn. Damn, he was so hot and attractive and he had me under his control.

He took a little bottle, which I assumed was lotion because he put some on his fingers and placed them on my entrance. That little touch made me shiver already.
"Shhhh, I got you" he whispered and softly pushed one finger inside me. I gasped for air, but the intense feeling of him pleasuring me on my most intensive spot had me rather moaning than hissing. I felt uncomfortable at first, but him pitching my nipples with his other hand made me throw my head back in pleasure.

"Want me to go further?" he asked.
"Yes!" I moaned loudly.
"You turn me on so much, baby" he mumbled and pushed on more finger inside me. I felt sore already, but it was amazing. He pulled his fingers apart and stretched me in every way that was possible. I shivered, whined and moaned all at the same.

"Ready?" he asked, pulling his fingers out of me, rubbing his dick in the lotion.
I nodded and he placed his friend on my soft spot. Slowly, but continually he pushed himself inside me.
"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed.
"Shall I stop?"
"No, keep it in, keep it in. Please keep it in!" I pleaded. The sensation of him throbbing inside of me was too much for me to take. "J-just wait a minute...."
"Of course, baby" he said sweetly, but grabbed a hold of my dick. He stroked it slowly. And then something inside me opened and I took him completely inside me. He pushed his dick in fully. Gosh! He thrusted inside me hardly while rubbing my dick and pinching my nipples with his hands.

"You're so tight, baby. I love it" he moaned in my ear and that was the part where I came. Heavily. I felt him thrusting on last time before he pleased himself inside me. Once his dick wasn't that hard anymore, I collapsed in his lap and he just stayed inside me for a few more seconds, before pulling his friend out. He turned around and hugged me tightly. "Prove enough?" he whispered. I nodded and he pecked my lips. We fell on our backs, still hugging.

"I'll clean it up tomorrow" he whispered and pulled the covers over us. I felt save and secure lying in his arms, pressed against his chest, listening to his heart beat. It was insane that he loved me, but I would just let it happen from now on.