Chapter 21

Johnny's P.O.V.

Brittany Blake, the director, was talking to me, telling me about the latest things that had happened about the movie. Usually I would care about that kind of staff, but all I cared about that moment was that Charis was spending her time talking and laughing with Albert at the other side of the studio. I know she was now my girlfriend and I shouldn't worry about Al, but it was only yesterday when he was on a date with her. He liked her. And I just had to be sure he was told that Charis is with me now.

"Okay, yes, I can do that. Thank you. Excuse me." I mumbled, gave Brittany a smile and tried to walk away.

"Hold on..." she stopped me. I barely fought off the urge to roll my eyes. Instead, as I am a good actor, I gave her a smile and so she never found out it was fake.

"Yes?" I said with a low and gentle voice.

"I just wanted to let you know that you can practice your lines with Debbie from now on- we've settled down with the actor."

"Debbie?" I questioned with my eyebrows frowning.

"The pink monster....." Brittany tried to help me remember. I did nothing. She sighed. "...With the glasses..." she continued. I gave her a more confusing look. "Oh Johnny!" she complained.

"Oh! Yes, of course! The pink monster. That....pink...monster. Yeah." I said nodding, realizing she was talking about, well, that pink monster I had seen on the paintings. "You settled down with the actor? Is she here?"

Brittany nodded and searched the studio with her eyes. She then raised her hand and pointed straight ahead. "There she is. The blonde one. She new, you'll recognize her."

I turned around and looked towards where Brittany was showing me. I guess that means I should go meet her. Yay.

I walked past the people, checking on how Charis and Al were doing. I was quiet relieved when I saw Louis was with them too. I knew I could trust him and I had nothing to worry about. He has been friends with Charis for a long time, and it's obvious that he cares and wants the best for her. Just what a best friend should do. Though I sometimes wished he also considered himself just a best friend. Oh well, he was harmless anyway, I thought to myself.

"Mr Depp?" a woman's voice said that made me realize I was paying so much attention on Charis that I didn't understand I had already reached there where I was heading to.

"Who dares calling me Mr?" I exhaled and looked around me. I saw the blonde girl I was looking for. She was staring at me in disbelief, with her mouth forming a big smile.

"It's you! Johnny Depp!" she confirmed.

"My dear child, it has been me ever since I was born. Nothing new to be surprised about." I said.

The girl immediately changed her expression, leaving the surprised look from her face and replacing it with a kind of strut look, raising her head higher.

"I'm not a child, Mr Depp." she said and smiled a little. I leaned a bit forward.

"And I'm not a Mr!" I answer, then smiled and walked away from her. I heard her chuckling.

"I'm sorry then. How would you like me to call you? Sir?" she played.

"Don't you threaten me, kid!"

"Hey!!" she mumbled with a may-be-fake offended look.

I studied her from head to toe. "You're playing the pink monster, right?".

She frowned a bit. "You mean Debbie?"

"Yeah yeah that..." I rolled slightly my eyes.

"Yes. I was actually auditioning for Lila, but they choose Charis Walker. Then later they informed me they wanted me for Debbie's role.". I simply raised my eyebrows in response. "That was such a relief- I really wanted to play in this movie.". I nodded.

"Just call me Johnny." I finally said, answering to her previous question. "You think you can do that?"

"If you don't call me kid or child..."

"Well, and how should I call you?" I asked.

"Oh, yes of course!" she jumped a bit, clearly having forgotten to introduce herself. She offered me her hand. "I'm Alicia Chesley."

The first hit got me really bad, because of her first name. Alicia. It really had to be that, hadn't it? The hateful name that caused only pain in both my memories and current feelings. The name Charis had chosen to say instead of hers, just to be able to play with me- hurt me. A name I would never like to hear again in my life. Alicia.

The second hit got me even worse, when I realized I knew, I had heard before, her last name. Chesley. My head was spinning around trying to remember why this name sounded so familiar. And then, when I put them together again, Alicia Chesley, I sadly found out that this was the whole name Charis had told me. Both name and surname. It was the same, and this could only be an awful coincidence.

The girl who was standing right now before me was the girl who had hurt me more than anything had ever in my life, with another face. The girl that had hurt me was the girl I fell in love with, with another name.

And I thought everything was over. I thought we had decided to just let these bad days pass unnoticed. Let them go and never talk about them again.

But faith seemed to have different plans.

A/N: Yaayyy so this seems like something new starts right when we thought it was ending... Yeah, I know. It was a surprise to me too. So, I hope you are still reading with the same passion my book and that you will comment and vote if you liked it. Thank you, it really means a lot!!!