Chapter 23

Louis's P.O.V.

Johnny didn't seem to know about Alicia Chesley. There was a tiny chance that he hadn't met her already. He just walked around the set, practiced lines, and did some scenes with Charis like nothing had happened. So he might thought nothing had.

Our day at work finally came to an end, and I searched Charis in the studio before she could leave. I found her with Albert. Again.

"Charis, can I talk to you for a moment? In private?" I told her as I walked up to them, not waiting for her answer, ready to take her away.

"Sure." she answered, told Al a last thing in a low voice and followed me away.

"Hello Louis." she said smiling. I just gave her a look with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, Charis. Did you tell him?" I asked almost whispering, checking behind my shoulder for people listening.

"Tell him what?" she said confused.

"About Alicia, Charis! You haven't told him yet?"

"Wait, tell who?" she asked.

"Well Johnny of course!"

"Oh, I thought you ment Al... That's why I was confused..." she excused herself. I sighed.

"Okay. So did you tell Johnny?"

"No." she said casually.

"What? Charis you have to. It will be far worse if he finds out by himself."

"I know I know, okay, stop now" she complained. "Just give me some more time."

"How much?"

"I will have told him by tomorrow morn...midday." she smiled. I just looked at her, trying to decide wether or not I should let her. She knew that, so she gave me these big, innocent, cute, pleasing eyes. I gave up trying.

"Okay, fine... But you have to do it! Otherwise I'll do it myself." I said.

She stood tiptoe and left a little kiss on my cheek. I tweaked hers, and she made a face. Of course I know how she dislikes that, but that doesn't mean it stops being awesome.

We both turned around and walked away. I started walking to the exit, when something caught my eye. I saw Johnny coming to my direction, with Alicia! And they were... talking?!

I jumped a bit. I had to do something. I didn't know why this seemed so importantly devastating, but I felt my power coming down a bit. I run to them.

"Hey-ey-eyyy...." I said loudly. "Johnny." I paused and looked at them both. "Whatsa doing?"

They were staring at me like I was a freaking talking turkey with sunglasses on.

"Hello Louis..." mumbled Johnny.

"Oh yeah... That's Louis. Hi..." mumbled Alicia. I stared at her with my eyes wide open and an obvious fake smile.

"Licia." I started. "I...I thought I told you something." I must looked disappointed. That's what I was trying anyway. "I pleaded."

"I didn't tell him. He already knew!" she said in defense.

"What? Who, me?" Johnny looked confused.

"Oh, Hey Johnny" I said. Now he looked even more confused. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" I pushed him away from her.

"What?" he was trying to look casual. I don't get it. He is so good an actor, but when it comes in real life, he really sucks at this.

"Johnny who is that?" I may sounded like an angry mother.

"Who?"

"That girl?"

"Oh you mean the girl you plays Debbie?"

"Yes, what's her name, Johnny?". I totally sounded like an angry mother.

"Have you met her already?" he asked.

"I have. Have you?"

"I have..." he whispered.

"And what's her name?"

"Um.. You know."

"Oh!!!" I broke off. "Johnny!!! This is so idiotic!! All I want to know is how you feel about her having the name Charis had told you!"

Johnny looked at me with an eyebrow raised, not because of confusion.

"It feels...weird." he admitted. "I feel weird every time I say her name. But she is a really nice girl so that shouldn't be a problem. You know?"

"No, I don't, really." I said and sighed. "Anyway Charis wanted to be the one to tell you."

"Charis, where is she?"

"She left..."

"Where to?"

I frowned. "I don't know I assumed to your house or something"

"Why would you assume that?"

"Because!..You now are in a relationship, right?" I think I felt...angry.

"Um, yeah. Well, not yet. Actually. Yes. Uhh no...". Johnny was literally trying to find the right words to say. And couldn't. That made me even more angry.

"What??" I moaned angrily.

"I, I mean I asked her to be my girlfriend, but I wanted something more official to be able to say officially that she's my girlfriend. You know what I'm trying to say."

"Well you better have this 'official' thing soon!" I said.

"I will." he smiled and then turned around to go back to Alicia who was still waiting there.

"Wait, where are you going?" I said.

"Um, I just going to grab a coffee..." he looked at me. I frowned.

"With whom?". Here it comes, the mommy thing again.

"With Alicia."

"What, Johnny, Charis will be looking for you!!" I shouted, but in a low voice. Don't really know how I did that.

"Yeah yeah I know I'll find her later..."

"But. Johnny, do you have any idea how furious she will be if she finds out that you met Alicia and went to grab a coffee with her?"

"No, look I'll tell her. Just, could you please not tell her yourself?"

"I can't lie to her!"

"No, don't lie, just...don't mention it. Please." I didn't want to be the bad guy any more, so I nodded.

"Alright. But you'll tell her!"

"Yes I will. Thanks." he walked fast to Alicia and they were gone.

I shook my head. What have I done? Charis wants me to keep a secret from Johnny, and Johnny wants me to keep another secret from Charis. What does that make me? Whom should I tell? I don't want to be that guy, whoever 'that guy' is. And what does that mean for their relationship? No honesty? That can't be a good thing.

I shook  my head again, grabbed my things and left the studio. I got in my car and started driving. Stupid Johnny I thought. Charis's lie is...a white lie.

A/N: Okay, to excuse myself, I was in a school trip in Italy, where I couldn't really find internet, and then when I came back I was sleeping for two days, only to wake up and study, trying to keep up with the shit that was going on at school. And I was in another all day long school trip yesterday. And people kept on interrupting me every time I decided to write. So please don't be mean at me for posting this chapter so late. I really try. I don't hate you guys. :(