Chapter 3

Johnny's P.O.V.

I was standing in a corner of the studio alone. Most of the people had already gone, and I was standing there, trying to avoid stupid conversations and waiting this girl to come here again. This girl... what was her name? I forgot! I tried to remember because I didn't want to make her feel awkward. She can't have forgotten my name, and it would be awful to ask hers again. What kind of person forgets names so quickly? Only I do such things!! I forgot her name the moment she said it! Well, I was a bit busy staring at her wonderful eyes and beautifully shaped legs...

I like this girl! I like her so much. And not only because she is beautiful. She has also this...spark in her eyes, that reveals so many things, but yet fewer than she knows. It's this look that makes you wanna explore her, find her deepest feelings. And what makes you wanna do this most, is that you know it will be difficult.

Brittany Blake, the director, came towards me and started talking to me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi Johnny... It was nice today, wasn't it?" she said smiling.

"Oh yeah, I really enjoyed myself" I said.

More and more people were leaving the studio. It was getting empty and the little bar in the other room was about to close. This girl... was there with Louis, talking for almost an hour. And I was there waiting for them to end this conversation. Maybe they were talking about me, because Louis turned around at least 10 times to give me a glance. And the girl turned him around to face her again. 10 times... And the girl none!!

"Don't you agree, Mr Depp?" I heard Brittany saying.

"Uh?". I had heard her talking about my role, but I had no idea what she was saying. Then I saw the girl and Louis leaving the bar and walking in the room. "Oh, yeah.. I do.. But, excuse me, I really have to talk to somebody now. I promise we will talk about that again another time, I'm really interested!" I told Brittany. She smiled and nodded.

I left and walked through the room to reach Louis and the girl. Louis was wearing his jacket and the girl looked deep in my eyes smiling.

"You're leaving?" I said. I hope I didn't seem too worried.

"I am.. I have to! Angie is waiting for me.." I heard Louis saying. I was a bit relieved that he was leaving. Actually, because he was leaving alone.

"Angie? Your girlfriend?" I asked.

"No.. That's my little niece!" he said smiling and walked through the door. The girl and I followed him.

"Oh, OK.. if she's your little niece, then I guess you should go" I said happy he had almost left.

"Yeah... You guys are staying?" he said and tweaked her cheek. She made a face.

"We will leave soon too" the girl said.

"Yeah.. I will just stay here for a while, talking with..." I looked at her. "I'm so sorry... I forgot your name!!" I said, hoping it wouldn't be so embarrassing.

"Oh.." she chuckled. "You should better remember my name... because you'll be screaming it later!".

I froze. I stayed there, looking her with my eyes widened and I didn't know what to say.

"Now, will you excuse me, I have to see someone..." she said and left.

I turned quickly around and saw Louis shocked too. I almost fell on him as I caught him from his jacket, trying not to fall on the ground. My lips formed a huge  "OH. MY. GOD." but I tried not to be heard. I could understand from his look on me that I looked like a desperate or something. I almost hugged him as I tried to whisper to him something in his ear.