Chapter 10

Charis's P.O.V.

"You did what??" Mona's voice came out weak and she was looking at me with her eyes super widened.

It was Sunday, and I had gone to visit my friend Mona. She was waiting for me like a she was crazy. She knew that Johnny had asked me for a date and she was looking forward to hearing the rest. Well, I decided not to tell her what happened from the phone. That was actually a great chance to see her again.

"We kissed..." I mumbled and picked up my cup of coffee to take a sip. But before I could do that, a pillow landed on my face.

"You... why... lie to him... WHY?" I could hear Mona's voice when the pillow didn't cover my ears.

"WHAAAT???" I shouted and grabbed her pillow. "I understood nothing from what you said because you were bagging me!!" I said and glared at her.

"I said, you stupid girl, why did you lie to him and then kissed him?" she answered glaring at me too. I sighed. "I thought you were insulted!!" she continued.

"I was!! I am... Ugh, I don't know!!" I mumbled.

"Choose a tense, those two have a great difference!" she demanded.

"I said I don't know... Ok, yeah, I am insulted, but... he is still Johnny Depp..." I moaned.

"Ughh!! You know, I liked him very much, I did. But what he said for you was just, unforgivable!!" she growled.

"He didn't say that for me...".

"Yeah, he said that for every voice producer! That's even worse you know.". I sighed.

"Mona... I know it was stupid, and that's exactly why I didn't say my real name. Because I want to show him that he was wrong! But, you know, every guy has disadvantages. And I really don't care about this tiny little thing. This is nothing!! Have you seen him smiling at you? No... Have you seen how kind and gentle he is? No... Have you seen this sparkle of love in his eyes when they look at yours? Have you felt his lips on yours? Have you been woken up with a way that makes you feel like you're flying through the clouds in the sky? No! No no no no! And I'm sure that if you had, you would just forget a stupid thing that he once said, even if that insulted you. You forget the little bad things of the people you love, because they can cover them with a million little good ones...".

Mona was just staring at me. She knew I was right, she knew it! Because she had felt like that before too. Because I overlook her little bad things and she does the same with me.

I heard her sigh. "You're right. I haven't. And I will never do. But I can imagine from the way you talk..." she mumbled.

"No, you can't imagine..." I mumbled back .

"I'm sorry. I guess he is a nice guy for you and I will forget what he said, because you decided to forget that too." she said and smiled to me.

"Thank you...." I snorted and leaned to hug her.

"But, I was thinking what will happen when he will find out your real name. He will be angry, obviously...".

"God... I almost forgot it! Don't, don't remind me! I don't want to remember. I want to think that everything's perfect and I will be with him forever. And that tomorrow will stay forever tomorrow; it will never be today...".

"Tomorrow..." Mona echoed.

"Yes, tomorrow. The first shooting. Or, whatever we will do there. He will find out that I'm Charis Walker, his costar... And I don't want, because I don't want him to get mad.". Suddenly I jumped and looked at her really worried. "What if he hate me? Will I ever feel his kiss? Oh... I didn't get enough from him!". Then I was silent for a while. "Have I told you how his lips taste like?" I mumbled.

"Uh..no." I heard Mona's voice stutter a bit.

"Heaven...." I said and smiled. She looked down at me because I was laying on her lap and narrowed her eyes.

"I think you are in love..." she whispered.

I nodded sadly, trying to make my eyes not to drop any tears. "That's the worst part!". Mona laughed. "And, I think, he loves me too...".

"Well, if he loves you, then he will forget your little bad things too, and he will forgive you..." she smiled at me.

"Yes, but the thing is that what I did, isn't a little dad thing...".

"Then what it is?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"It's a HUGE bad thing!". She chuckled.

"Nonsense!! He said something that insulted you, how can this be huge?".

"He didn't know that I was listening...."

"That's not an excuse..." she mumbled while I was still talking.

"...and he can apologize, but I can't. He just insulted me, a little. He didn't tell me a fake name!".

"First, the name that you said wasn't fake. There is a girl that she's named Alicia Chesley, and the fact that he doesn't know her, oh well, that we don't know her either, doesn't count. And second, I think that if he tried to tell you a fake name, he would fail. He is pretty recognizable...".

I couldn't help but laugh. Mona really knows how to cheer me up when I'm sad.

"Yeah..." I said and chuckled. "I don't think he could hide from me!!".

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update, I'm in vacation-again... And I'm sorry also for the small chapter, but I don't thing that there's anything else to say... We just have to go to tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow will come and Charis won't be so happy about it. Oops, I hope I didn't say too much.. :P Ok, now... just keep on waiting for the next chapter my friends, and I hope it will come sooner this time!! :D