Chapter 13

Charis's P.O.V.

When I woke up the next morning, I realized that something warm was pressing my lips and a bit my cheek and nose. I smiled as I recalled how Johnny had woken me up the other day. It was so sweet, and probably the best way to wake up. I had totally forgot what had happened yesterday, so I kept on thinking his eyes staring at mine and his lips kissing me.

I opened slowly my eyes, and at first I thought I couldn't see right because I was still sleepy. But yeah, that was just my pillow pressed on my face!! Ughh...

I sighed and rolled around. This was pretty disappointing. Then I looked at my alarm clock. I frowned a bit confused why it hadn't gone off yet. And, some seconds later... "BEE-BEE!!". I sighed and rolled my eyes. Then I got up and made this damn thing shut up. With my favorite way.

-

I arrived at the studio and parked my car. I didn't want to get out immediately, I wanted to take some deep breaths and get ready for whatever was about to happen. I decided that if Johnny gave me a chance, I would greet him. I might was a little overreacting yesterday. And, when I say if Johnny gave me a chance, I mean, if he looks at me waiting for me to say something, or if he smiles at me, or if he comes towards me. I won't go to him just to say an awkward "hi".

I got out of the car and walked to the entrance, but I froze. I still couldn't go in, so I started to take some deep breaths again. Then I heard some footsteps from behind me, but I was afraid to turn around and see who it was. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Good morning Charis. How are you?" a man's voice met my ears. It wasn't Johnny's, thank God. Neither it was Louis's. I turned around and saw Albert.

"Oh..." I snorted and smiled. "Hey Al. I'm great, and you?".

He smiled widely with a really beautiful smile. "Right now I'm even better". He looked at the door and frowned a bit. "Are you waiting for somebody, or we can go in?". I followed his look and saw the door.

"Sure, let's go in..." I mumbled and tried not to be heard nervous. His hand left my shoulder and he walked closer to the door and pushed it to oped. I took a quick but deep breath and followed him.

Almost everybody was already there. I spotted immediately Louis talking with Brittany and another guy, that as I had heard, his name was Charles and he was the second assistant director- the role I was playing like Alicia. I remembered him from my odition.

Then, my eyes flowed through the rest people and landed on Johnny. He looked great. No worries, no nothing. He was acting like nothing had ever happened. What a jerk! I heard the little voice from inside me saying, and I forced myself to look away.

I didn't really know where to go, so I kept on following Albert. Until I saw him walking to where Johnny was. Oh no... no no no no no no!! Don't go there, stay with me. Oh come on!!

"Hey John!"

"Oh, hey Albert! How are you?"

I didn't wait there to hear anything more. I turned slowly around, trying not to be seen, and left. I could feel someone's eyes on me. I knew it was Johnny. He has seen me, I was so sure. I felt his look on me, like he was eating me with his eyes! It made me feel hot. The room suddenly became so hot, I thought I would pass out! My eyes were on Louis, who hadn't seen me yet, and I was walking towards him, although I wasn't sure if I would manage to reach him.

"Morning Charis!!" Louis said when I finally went closer to him.

" Yes, morning, because it's not good!" I mumbled and decided to look behind me, to see if Johnny was looking at me. He wasn't. I can't be sure if he was staring at me before and now looked away, but all I saw was him smiling and talking with Albert.

"Why, what happened?" Louis grabbed me from my shoulders and forced me to look at him.

"Nothing..." I snorted, and look away again.

"Charis, all this, it's so stupid! You're both acting like you're ten years old! If you really want to get back with him, you should go there and talk to him".

"No! No, look at him. He is just fine without me. He doesn't care at all..."

"He seemed like he did, after what happened, right?" Louis kept on talking while he was searching for something.

"He shouted at me, Louis. He was so mean... I don't want to get back with him!"

"No, you do! You just don't want to talk to him first, you want him to come here and talk to you first." he said giving me some papers. I took them and looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"If he came here and talked to me first, then maybe I would think of getting back with him." I said and heard him chuckling as I left.

I looked at my papers. Thank God the first scene wasn't with Johnny. It was actually with Albert. I started searching for him in the little crowd, when I felt someone patting my shoulder.

"Looking for somebody, Lila?" I heard someone chuckling and I saw Albert.

"Yes, actually, I was looking for you Al" I smiled. He smiled too. "Let's read once our lines before we start shouting, shall we?" I said.

"Ohhh yeah!" he said.

I found the first page and was ready to start reading, when I realized that Al wasn't looking at his papers, but was looking at me. I looked at him too, and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it, Al?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you something, if I may..." He mumbled.

"Of course, tell me..."

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go for a dinner, or coffee with me sometime..." He said. I looked at him and didn't answer immediately, because I was a little bit surprised. Then I narrowed my eyes a little.

"Is that a date, or just a friendly coffee?" I asked with a playful tone.

"Well, it's up to you. Whatever you want..." He said.

"Ok... I think you could go on a friendly coffee or diner sometime" I said and smiled. He smiled too.

"If you don't want to, don't answer, but, do you have a boyfriend and we can't go on a date?"

"Well, not actually a boyfriend, no.". I looked away to find Johnny. Albert followed my look and looked at the little crowd.

"Oh, now that I remembered, why did you all left yesterday?" he asked as he was still looking for who I was looking at.

"Nothing... no, I... I mean... something happened, but... Well, it's a long story." I mumbled

"That's ok. We'll have much time on our coffee or diner for that!". I laughed. He finally looked at Johnny and he stopped his look there. "You know what? Johnny is a great guy and I like him very much... But I think that he is acting really strange sometimes. I mean,  look how he is looking at you!" he said. I frowned and looked at Johnny. He was looking at me! But he immediately looked away.

"How?" I asked confused.

"Like a beggar... puppy!" Albert said. I chuckled. " Seriously, you don't look at women like that..."

"What's wrong Albert? You don't like puppies?" I chuckled.

"Well, I don't like beggars..." he snorted and looked finally at his papers to find the one that we were going to start with. I look at Johnny again and smiled a bit, only for what Albert had said, and not because I was looking at him or because he was looking at me. No!

"So... if you don't have a boyfriend, why don't you want to go on a date with me? Of course you don't have to answer that!" Albert said, still looking at his papers.

"Well... I think it's just because I happen to like puppies..." I mumbled and looked at Johnny.

A/N: Hello my friends!! How are you? I hope you're all great!! I'm really sorry for the late update... I hope you liked this chapter, and you will comment and vote! Ok then, wait for the next chapter folks!! ;)